• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cabaiguan Robustos Extra
DGP Cuban Classic 1970
Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo
Punch Largos Elegantes Maduro Lancero
Padron 3000 Maduro

Smoking a pretty fresh Diplo #5 (NOV 09) and damn this thing is flavorful and pretty dang strong too.

I smoked a Anejo #48 while fishing down in Matagorda Bay. Had a couple of nibbles but wasn't able to score a fish. My brother did catch 2 Blue Crab which we threw back.

El Triunfador No. 4 this morning.
Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Robusto this afternoon.
JdN Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo to end the day.

What did you think of this one? I've only had the natural and thought it was sort of blah, but I have been wondering about the maduro.

Just finished up a Tat "Outlaw". Great smoke reminds me a bit of the red tubo. Can't wait to see how they are after a little down time.

What did you think of this one? I've only had the natural and thought it was sort of blah, but I have been wondering about the maduro.

The maduro is definitely better. It's not a knockout, but a good smoke for the price.

Oliva Conn. Reserve Toro with my morning coffee.
Perdomo Reserve 10th Ann. Maduro Robusto this afternoon.
Murcielago Belicoso to end the day.

Arturo Fuente Sungrown Cuban Belicoso this afternoon, then after dinner it's a La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet L-400.

PSD4, however it was tasteless so it hit the ashtray for good 1/2 way through. Replaced it with a La Riqueza No. 3, which is flavorful and excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.