• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a Tat belicoso red label and some Knob Creek. Nice little afternoon I might say.

Lit up a Short Story with at least a year on it. Amazing! Ash hung on right to the nub.

Yesterday - LFD DL Lancero

Today - Litto Gomez Diez Vintage Maduro Lusitano

El Centurion lancero. Damn tasty, to bad they aren't made anymore.

Nestor Miranda Dominicano Oscuro. :thumbs:

ETA- Thanks, Secret Santa!

Finishing the trip with a casa lancero, maybe a btl on the drive

Monte No. 2 with a glass of Weyerbacher Blithering Idiot. Yeah, strange pairing, but hey...I'm enjoying it.

Oliva Serie V with a Heniken dark in honor of a great Botl's daughters birth and a Opus X Perfexcion #4.

I fired up my last Tat Petit Cazadore and it was fantastic. I then smoked 2 of the 3 cigars from the Johnny-O Gold Medal Culebra and they are all gone from my bundle. All the while bs'ing with my sister, pop and my sister's boyfriend who smoked the 3rd cigar of the Culebra.

My only BBMF, damn thing tastes great but the wrapper keeps splitting. Other than that its a fantastic smoke. At some point I am going to have to track down another one of these.

Boli Royal Corona - last one so it was bittersweet. What a great cigar! :thumbs:

La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet #4 - Great cigar, simple but tasty, and it lasted me a full two hours.

Smoked a WOA last night from 2008 and didn't like it at all. It was bitter and acidic :angry:
This afternoon I lit up a WOAM and it was fantastic as always. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.