• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked the dogs with a Viaje Oro Fernando, short little guy and it gave me a buzz as I'm writing this.

I met up with punk lawyer, Breedy, and waffle last night:

'07 Cohiba Siglo III
AF Anejo Shark

Both were delicious and I enjoyed them in great company!

I smoked two 5 Vegas Miami Petite Coronas last night and today. I was very impressed with this little cigar. This is the third wrapper change since I started smoking these Pepin made cigars. All habano but all different. The first was lighter and complex followed by a much darker, more dominating wrapper. This recent version is closer to the original, IMO.

After eating at Rudy's, I came home and fired up a CFCF 2010 Opus X Perfecxion X. It reminded me of the Lost City profile. Interesting cigar.

I smoked a Opus X Forbidden eXtasy from 2002, a Opus X Scorpio from 2005 and a BHK 52! Its my Birthday! :whistling: ;)

I stopped by Outlaw South this evening after work and enjoyed a WOAM and a Dirty Rat.

cubans-1.jpg

I sat in the car and fired up a King B. It had a nasty whole in the filler but it was still an ok yard cigar.

Padron Londres Maduro - YUM! One of my favorite Padrons.

2001 SLR Churchills.
It started with an uneven burn, but fortunately, after 1/3, it corrected itself.

I started the day with a AF Queen B. I then worked into a CFCF 2010 BBMF. We then cooked 1 lb New York Strip Steaks on the grill and I finished the evening with a CFCF 2010 Lancero. :thumbs:

I forgot to add the CFCF 2010 Reserva d'Chateau was fired up by my sister's boyfriend.

We're having a dose of good weather around here lately so yesterday I had a Bolivar that was awesome...I think it was the PC.

Right now I'm smoking a Tatuaje Havana VI Aristas with at least 3 years of age on it and it's pretty good. I think I prefer these fresh though...the flavors are bit muted and the spiciness is very subdued.

Status
Not open for further replies.