• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione CG4
San Cristobal Fabuloso
Epernay petite corona
My Father Le Bijou 'busto

It's been a pretty good Friday night. :D

~Boar

I smoked a Opus X Super Belicoso with a good 3+ years on it yesterday morning and tonight I had me a 5+ year old Opus X Double Corona which was yummy.

Had a second stick from a Boli CE cab, so rich! It's going to be hard to stay away from these. Paired with with a Glenkinchie 12 year, a match made in heaven :love:

It was another nice day out so I decided on a 4 year old Opus X Power Ranger. Pretty soon all my common Opus X will be gone at this rate. :0

Just WOW,

Yesterday I dug a 6 year old Padron 2000 maduro out of the bottom of my cooler. To my amazement it was by far the best Padron I've ever smoked. Age really works wonders on this line of Padron's.

It was another nice day out so I decided on a 4 year old Opus X Power Ranger. Pretty soon all my common Opus X will be gone at this rate. :0

I have around 10 or so xXx from 2005ish, I can't wait to smoke one! The only problem is that every time I reach for one a 2005 RASCC jumps into my hand.

I smoked a RYJ Short Church and a Opus X BBMF Mad with some good age on it, that smoke with a Heineken dark was a great combo! :thumbs:

I got bored yesterday so I fired up 2 aged Opus X. One was 4 years old and the other was 5 years old. Both was pretty yummy. Thinking of firing up another one. :laugh:

Padron Churchill with a cup of coffee, so nice right now.

Basking in the sun in 67 degrees!

My second RA superiores. In your face strong. Tough to exhale through nose without dire consequences.

Signature spice is there. This one will need ten years, but has the stuff legends are made of.

My second RA superiores. In your face strong. Tough to exhale through nose without dire consequences.

Signature spice is there. This one will need ten years, but has the stuff legends are made of.

Sounds like an awesome cigar Rob. Its a shame they didn't make them in cabs. Not that it would make them any easier to find... :laugh:

Smoked a 1994 PAM dip and an JL #2.

both great smokes.

Sounds like an awesome cigar Rob. Its a shame they didn't make them in cabs. Not that it would make them any easier to find... :laugh:

both great smokes.

You could always buy 5 boxes and package them in a Punch SS No. 2 cabinet. :thumbs:

In the last 2 days I've smoked 3 different Opus X with 3 to 5 years on them. Plus a Diamond Crown Julius Caeser which was better than my first one. Getting geared up for the 24th. :laugh:

both great smokes.

where you get dem fancy 94 pam?

both great smokes.

You could always buy 5 boxes and package them in a Punch SS No. 2 cabinet. :thumbs:

Yeah I couldn't even find a single box for sale back when I was looking for them. Oh well. Besides where on earth could I find an empty punch SS No. 2 Cabinet. :whistling:

where you get dem fancy 94 pam?

My last one had a few different boxes of the old none serial numbered bands at my Dad's art studio. He's been smoking them so I took the last few smokes that where in there to enjoy. Had 1994 written on the bottom of the box which I believe is when I bought them. :blush:

To bad I don't have any more boxes. Was damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.