• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatuaje 7th reserve and a glass of Loch Lamond, damn i love those cigars, it even burnt my lips I smoked it down that far.

Its been an interesting week so I fired up Johnny O's and Anejo's all week. Gotta do a couple of Johnny O reviews this coming week. :D

Alec Bradley Black Market
This cigar is new this year. I have been looking forward to smoking since I received it. It was a very smooth smoke that lasted about 45 minutes, maybe an hour. Full of flavors and burned my teeth because I could not put it down.

La Herencia Cubana CORE

Not too bad. I'd like to try it again in a vitola a little smaller than 6.5 inches, though.

CI Pepin Legends - WOW! A year a of box age improved these all the way to perfection!:love:

Enjoying a puffnstuff my father. Wow I really like this cigar !!!! Gonna have to order a fiver

I had my first Illusione, a 68. Its going to have to fall into my top 3 novice pics for now. Not sure where I'd put it in the 3 except that it was very good. A great short lunchtime smoke.

Having a very fine tuned Gurkha Beauty, exceptionally smooth with a hint of spiciness, I can see why these run for the price they do, well worth every penny (although I got mine in a sampler ;) ) Also have my alcohol free beer, haha (alcohol is illegal here, o the agony!)

Tatuaje of some sort. Red band with fleur de lis.

Again, many thanks!

Have to try this Hoyo du Gourmet. I've been reading up on it and am looking forward to it. Raining but still warm this evening :cool: To the back deck I go !

I smoked a great many special cigars on vacation over the last week, but the one that surprisingly stood out was a Johnny O lancero I picked up earlier this year. I don't know what made it so great but it was hands down the best cigar I've had in the last year.

I stopped off at this Vintage Shave Shop in Sugarland and had a straight razor shave. Then went next door for some cigars at a place called Cigar Cigar. A pretty small shop but in a great area. Then had some New Orleans style food for lunch. I smoked a Queen B that hit the spot. :thumbs:

RASCC and a MFLB Puffstuff. Both top notch.

Puffstuff is stronger than a MFLB Toro! Tasty bugger, though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.