• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning a Alex Bradley Black Market robusto
Afternoon was a Padron 3000
This evening a Padron 1964 exclusivo. This was simply an outstanding smoke. I see a box of these in my future.

Smoked a Devil's Weed and Puros Indios Reserva Maxima '03 last night at a friend's house, as well as two or three little "Bandidos".

Nothing yet, but I got a Johnny-O Baby Sal waiting to go......

Tim

This morning.... Hold on got to find the band because my dumb ass forgot. O here it is. 1932 Padillia Robusto. Right now: Almost finsihed with a PAM. What a FN good night.

Johnny-Oh same damn good

While hanging out at the Outlaw last night with Ketch, his father, Brent, Matt, and Bryce I enjoyed 3 great cigars:

LFD Cameroon Lancero
Opus X Pussycat
Partagas Presidentes

Started out with a Tatuaje Petite Cazadore Reserva with my French Press of KB's (SOP for Sunday...;-).

This afternoon I'll break out a Deschutes Black Butte Porter and maybe a dusty old Anejo 49.....

We finished off the last 4 858 SG's today.

This past weekend;

Friday - Bolivar Corona Extras '07

Saturday - RASS '08, DCM #5 '10, My Father Lancero '08

Nothing today so far (that is sure to change!), but This weekend on Saturday I had a LFD DL Oscuro Natural, and on sunday while watching football I dug into an Opus Double Corona 2009, a LP #9, and a Trini EL 2007 Ingenios. All in all it was pretty awesome.

I smoked a Johnny-O cigar and the first 1/4 of it didn't want to burn. I knocked that part off and finished the cigar.

'10 Trini Reyes - these are much better than they were six months ago.

'01 SCDLH EP - a bit of a stiff draw at first - opened up but it was never quite right.

After battling brochitis and strep for the past two weeks, I enjoyed a Padron Londres Maddie this afternoon and an Anejo #46 this evening. Both delightful!

After battling brochitis and strep for the past two weeks, I enjoyed a Padron Londres Maddie this afternoon and an Anejo #46 this evening. Both delightful!

Hope your feeling better brother.

Sat down and enjoyed a My Father Eminentes. It was a pleasant cigar but I've had better for cheaper :p

Enjoyed a Casa Fuente robusto from a box I bought on my honeymoon to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary.

I started my morning with a mile walk and a Short Story Maduro. :D

Tatuaje Fausto while mowing my wet lawn. This could be my favorite Tatuaje blend when they don't have burn issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.