• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished a 858 Maduro and forgot how tasty these little smokes are. I also had one last night. :D

Smoking a Master Blend One Torpedo. They no longer have the punch when they were first release but they have aged nicely for being 10 years old.

Parti P1 from IAP, milder than what I thought a Partagas would taste like, but veeeery good. Tonight, a tat Boris that I got from someone here. All this talk of Wolfman made me want to smoke any Monster series just so I could get my fix taken care of. :laugh:

That sucka was good! ;)

Smoked a Tat Black Lancero last night. That's one spicy little bugger. By the end it seemed to be a completely different cigar from the start.

Tat Lanceros are damned tasty... I need to fire up another one soon. Smoked up a Cruzano and a Fonseca 1907 last night. Didn't much care for the Cruzano but the Fonseca wasn't half bad.

I had to toss a Johnny-O since the draw on it was so plugged that no smoke would come out of any draw. So I fired up a 858 Maduro and it smoked perfectly.

I'm having an AF Hemingway Signature with a Aecht Schlenkerla Eiche Doppelbock. A smoke beer that pairs really well with it. Had to look it up on Ratebeer to figure out how to spell it.

I've had several Padilla Miami Coronas over the last few days and have really enjoyed them. I gotta try the robusto next!

Also smoked a '08 RASCC - WOW!

I tried an Oja today, which I'd never even heard of before. Not bad.

Tatuaje petite cazadores reserva while painting the deck. Made the job a little more enjoyable. Great little smokes...might have to look for more of them for winter smokes.

Smoked another Casa Magna Colorado, this stick has a great flavor and the right amount of strength for me, although I prefer the old JND Antano flavor more.

Nothing fancy...we fired up 4 858 Maduros after the new ink done. :D

counting down to my LFD DL 300 Cab Oscuro

I fired up a 858 Maduro this afternoon as it rained pretty good. Of course I was at my sister's house discussing the new tattoo's. :D

It was a Padron weekend! Over the last two days I had a 3000, a 5000, a 1964, and just wrapped up with a 1926 # 6. All very satisfying.

I'm trying to remember them all:
An Illusione Epernay corona gorda to start.
A Blanco Nine robusto to try something new.
Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Belicoso for an old reliable.
And to thoroughly demolish me for the day, an Illusione MJ12 maduro.

While listening to the Chiefs game yesterday, I had a Fuente Hemingway Signature Rosado and a LFD Factory Press Limitada.

My Father PuffNStuff last night

Tat LCC HCBF right now...maybe a WOAM after dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.