• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, what a freeking beautiful day. So far, only a Padron 2000 Maduro, but looking to improve that later this evening.

Today I tried a san cristobal elegancia churchill... a friend gifted me one for which I am grateful. But I have to say that it was said that if there is a ct wrapper (I know its ct seed ecuadorian) I would like this would be it, but I have to say i still dont like ct wrappers. But I did follow it up with a great Quesada Octoberfest.

Nestor Miranda Casa Miranda Robusto
Oliva Cain F Lancero Tubo
I love those Cain F lanceros... just got a box! This was a big surprise for me.

I'm smoking a Wolfman right now. Started a bit rough, but it's getting better. Good smoke production.

Last night a Padron 64th Monarca maduro, not sure what tonight will be.

Smoking the Illusione MK Ultra. This is a great cigar. IF you can find them GRAB them. Very limited and they are HTF.

La Casita Criolla PC - my new fav. I'm really getting into cigars that combine sweetness and spice.

Last night I was at my local lounge and they got Isis Diamond Criwn Julius Ceasar an Original El triunfador Lanceros. I was surprised by the JC, a medium smoke that picks up in strength as the smoke progressed, as for the lancero I was a little disappointed. These are one of my favorite smokes of all time and the flavor was there, but the construction was shaky. They seemed to be a little under filled.

Last night I enjoyed a LP Feral Pig with the Collar City Cigar Club..A.K.A Set-In-Stone, Bayamos, and myself.
Damn good cigar IMHO.

Last night I enjoyed a LP Feral Pig with the Collar City Cigar Club..A.K.A Set-In-Stone, Bayamos, and myself.
Damn good cigar IMHO.

When you left, Martuscello said he was going to feel it for the rest of the night. lol I enjoyed my La Casita but wish I had brought one of my Ferals to join the discussion. Great time again at Bayomos' Spousal Avoidance Center. :thumbs:

Just finished this Don Peppin Cuban Classic, was so so, nothing special, I am glad it was given to me and not purchased. Overall not bad, would give it a 6.

425772df-b364-02d4.jpg

Drew Estate / RP Java

Interesting cigar. I'd have liked it much better if it were shorter. I think 5.5" would be a good.

Right now a Padron Millenium Maduro. #023464 to be exact.

Its been a tough week.

Status
Not open for further replies.