• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
today I had a Quesada Molotov. Very solid smoke, ended up getting a fiver. I really liked the way the burn performed, about an hour smoke, with some nice pepper right off the bat and a nice toasty flavor. Another really good smoke from Quesada after an awesome 2011 for them in my opinion.
I couldn't agree with you more. Quesada has really stepped it up. My box of Molotovs came in today.

Unbelievably........I sat outside last night, February 29th, in 66 degree weather drinking a couple of beers and smoked a Fuente Grand Reserve Imperial Corona. Come on Spring! I need more of that.

Torano Exodus... and then a nice jagersnitzel and fried potatoes.

Thursday's lineup:

Humo Jaguar Robusto
Perdomo Exhibicion Sun Grown Toro Grande
Liga Privada Feral Flying Pig
DPG Blue Lancero

Last night I had a Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles Natural. This was my first Tat, I wasn't sure at first, it started out very peppery but it mellowed out fairly quickly. Other than the fact that I didn't finish as much of it as I would have liked because it was in the low 30's, I'm looking forward to the other 4 I've got in the humi.

Padron 1964 Ann. Principe Maduro this morning.
Perdomo ESV 2002 Sun Grown Churchill this afternoon.

B5D38283-9B49-4AF0-AE75-E9AD71890C6C.jpg

D5B3CB38-C48C-4CFD-8F91-C05910FD374E.jpg

A49ECED4-6CC6-42B5-809B-4DEB5FE31DC0.jpg

342dd67a.jpg

Morning coffee and Padron 2000 for starters. See what gives after lunch.

Ok, we opted for a Boli 654 Oscuro.

Midday was a short Boli Confradia Petit.

Right now 1930 CST, doing justice to a LP #9 with Courvoisier. Cheers, and toasting Moe's hangnail.

La Casita Criolla at the moment outside at 9PM. Life is good.

Last night I met JHolmes and he was nice enough to give me my first Undercrown.

Life is good.

AF 8-5-8 Maduro with a nice robust coffee. Never had the maduro before. Good thing I gave the other four away already because I was a bit disappointed.

AF 8-5-8 Maduro with a nice robust coffee. Never had the maduro before. Good thing I gave the other four away already because I was a bit disappointed.

Try the SG and see the difference. Great smoke, but sometimes they need some age.

Status
Not open for further replies.