• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturday was a La Gloria Cubana from Famous while watching the kids play in the snow in Tahoe.

Monday was a Buena Vista Reserva Robusto while enjoying a New Castle Brown Ale.

Liga #9 last night after the Padron 2000 maduro taste test! :thumbs:

I could not belive the plumes of smoke this baby produced. I will be picking up a box this weekend!

gallery_13257_1492_333682.jpg

Nice choice of sticks Paul...

Well, after a beautiful, record breaking day today in Upstate, NY... I felt the need to fill up a mug from the freezer with 24 oz of
Heavy Seals "Black Cannon -Black IPA" and fired up a Tat' La Casita while I looked over my Burpee Seed Catalog.... ahhh

gallery_13416_1483_27950.jpg

Anejo #60 & a LFD Double Claro and unfortunately in that order. First time I've tried a candela/claro cigar and have to say that I'm not a fan.

Anejo #60 & a LFD Double Claro and unfortunately in that order. First time I've tried a candela/claro cigar and have to say that I'm not a fan.
Neither am I... I kep giving them a try and I never seem to get what people like. So far I tried the Viaje WLP Candela, the Illusione 888 Candela the LFD double Claro and the AF 858 claro and I just dont seem to like them. I guess you can't say I didn't give them their fair shake.

Thursday's lineup:

Room 101 Namakubi Roxxo
Perdomo ESV 2002 Maduro Epicure
Casa Miranda Torpedo
Tatuaje Fausto Robusto Extra
Padron 3000 Maduro

Padron 2000, my usual go to smoke.

Today is just not a sociable day in Dallas. 40 degrees, 10mph winds and rain. After dinner Ike thinks it will be a Fuente 8-5-8 SG and two fingers of WoodCreek Bourbon.

I had a Le esprit Verite 2009 and an aging room Robusto... I forget the number

Just finished this Carlos Toranos Exodus 1959 Gold. What a great smoke. Will have to snag me a box. Taste way better than a Padron 2000 (IMHO, just alot of hype, just like a ferrari).

4257730c-a879-a201.jpg

Just finished a Gurkah Park Avenue Maduro, a very solid smoke, pounds of smoke, slow burn, long white ash, well worth the money.

42575ea0-2d71-d7f1.jpg

After not having enough time for a smoke in the past 3 weeks I finally had a Padron Londres.

Opus XXX. This was the first Opus I've had that I thought was truely special. It was from '08. I gave a buddy one who isn't really an Opus fan and he agreed it was an exceptional smoke. Now I can't wait to smoke another.

LFD Double Ligero Chisel just kicked my ass... and I think I liked it.

06 Opus X Fuente Fuente while golfing (it's March, right?)

1980's Partagas Unvarnished while watching golf! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.