• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had a Paul Garmarian Gourmet series Churchill and a Domus Magnus Centuriones... A tough day to be me. They are both great smokes. I highly recommend all of the PG smokes if anyone hasn't tried them! Tough to find but worth the effort.

Had this in the humi for the last day if the camping trip. Cello was yellowish from age, and it was a very enjoyable smoke.
a68908b6-a0af-4c3e.jpg

Panacea white
Padron 1926 #2
Ave Maria Lionheart

Smoke these last night while enjoying Pliny the Elder along with various other brews.

Man O' War Side Project Little Devil this morning.
LFD Ligero L500 with some Auchentoshan Classic this evening.

Romeo Y Julieta, Romeo No. 2 TUBOS. This is my first one and I really enjoyed it last night. Interestingly this cigar traveled all the way to Israel and then back to the US prior to being gifted to me by one of my vendors.

Illusione Epernay La Ferme while watching an old classic, "Love is a many splendored thing". :love:

It was a great ending of movie day for me, got to squeeze into the crowded theater to watch "The Avengers".

Puerto del Sol GC and a couple Anejo #77. This weekend was exceptional.

Somehow I finished up the last three Casa Magna Domus Magnus in my box. Must get more. Also had a few J Fuego corojo robustos. They started out slow, but they finished strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.