• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boli GM from IAP, while watching Horrible Bosses. Jennifer Aniston's body is meeaannn! :thumbs:

Liga privada 9. Complex stick IMO. A bit spicy. Maybe I'm too much of a newb. Not sure. Any thoughts? Lots of great smoke though!

Just tried my first LP9 this week too. Not impressed I gotta say, I also thought it's cause I'm a noob but I distinctly remember enjoying the Dirty Rat quite a bit, so maybe its just a preference thing. Still got a T-52 and Feral in humi to try, you had any other LPs? I know u mentioned liking the Undercrown somewhere recently.

*Also, I think the LPs being (over)hyped on this forum may be a factor just like with movies or anything else.

Liga privada 9. Complex stick IMO. A bit spicy. Maybe I'm too much of a newb. Not sure. Any thoughts? Lots of great smoke though!
I love this line of cigars... Strong but very complex and well balanced with some age on them!

Smoked an Alec Bradley Tempus last night at a CRA event. It has been a couple years since I smoked one of these and I gotta say it was very good. I also won several of "The Badge" cigars. Has anyone tried these? I probably won't be able to smoke this Mother's Day weekend, but I'm very curious to know how they smoke.

Edit: misspelled "Badge"

It's not just this forum that's "overhyping" the LP smokes. It's pretty much that desired throughout the cigar communities in general, online and off. It's just a solid line of cigars that can be hard to get ahold of sometimes, making it the topic of much discussion.

Man O' War Side Project Little Devil
Ortsac 1962 Torpedo
DPG Blue Toro Gordo
La Mezcla Cubana Sun Grown Robusto

Mi Barrio El Billetero this morning.
Nat Sherman Timeless Hermoso this afternoon.
My Father Le Bijou 1922 Churchill this evening.

Arturo Fuente King T. Good mild smoke with the familiar rosado wrapper taste.

Casa Garcia, torpedo. Medium to strongish, overall a great smoke, for a yard gar.

Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial. Was very good despite it being too moist. I may have to pick up a box of these.

Tatuaje 7th Capa Especial. Was very good despite it being too moist. I may have to pick up a box of these.
I've only had a couple of these, but every time it seems like the first inch or so is sour and gross, and then the rest is fantastic.

Had the new My Father Antilla and an LFD Chisel at the Friday herf, and a San Cristobal Fabuloso here at home. Good night!

~Boar

Undercrown last night. Enjoyed it very much, these will be in my regular rotation.

408af1f5-9a54-2c58.jpg

It's like bacon...with wings.

A RASS, SLR Serie A , PLPC & PDS4 with a shoot load of Balvenie 15 yr old. I'm hammered and going to sleep. Goodnight all!

Status
Not open for further replies.