• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPG Serie JJ Maduro Selectos
La Riqueza No. 4
Casa Fernandez Copacabana Torpedo
La Sirena Divine

DE Undercrown Robusto. Outstanding smoke. Made for a great night.

San Cristobal El Principe, APR 2010

San_Crist%C3%B3bal__El_Pr%C3%ADncipe_cigar_orig.jpg
That El P is HUGE, Jason! :p

I enjoyed a Tat El Tri #1 this morning while talking to my oldest daughter on the phone. Planniing a trip down to see her and the grandkids in a couple weeks. Can't wait! :thumbs:

Thoroughly enjoyed a Tatuaje Verocu West Side on Saturday night, Thanks Greg ( Kingantz ) It was absolutely fantastic, while smoking it I kept saying " WOW " all the time.

2007 Cohiba Lancero, I'm still smoking and it's burning my fingers, but damn it's good!!!

photo-12.jpg

Oliva Serie G Churchill natural. Always a great cigar to revisit from time to time.

God of Fire Carlito 2005. My first GoF ever, gifted in the Make a Wish PIF. I'll do a proper review on it, but it's amazing thus far. Many thanks, Julius.

La Flor Dominicana Double Claro Robusto. My first Double Claro wrapper. Nice smooth, easy and relaxing smoke.

Davidoff Seleccion 702 toro while washing the wifes ride, cigar is a very good smoke!

Ortega Serie D, nice breakfast cigar.

Do you feel they are 1 dimensional and wouldn't keep you interested as a midday or evening cigar? Almost had a box in my "cart" but got distracted and got off the computer.

Just put down a Padron Anniversary 1964, not a bad smoke (much better than the 2000 thad I did not like, might have to try them again).

6b075a0a-0539-9bb3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.