• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up smoking a Brick House. For all the hype I heard about this cigar, I strongly disliked it. A very bitter, sort of burnt chocolate taste all the way through.

Last night a AF Hemingway Signature Maduro that IMHO was an outstanding smoke.

Ended up smoking a Brick House. For all the hype I heard about this cigar, I strongly disliked it. A very bitter, sort of burnt chocolate taste all the way through.

I was under-impressed when I had one also. Going to give the few I have in the humi a little more sleep time and try again in a few months....

Yesterday I enjoyed a Namakubi Tiburon yesterday while tinkering in the front yard. Will probably have myself a Padron Londres today while tinkering in the backyard.

LHO Small Batch Perla - enjoying these little suckers.

Padron 3000 Nat - always a treat!

I had a Illusione 68, amazing, what else would could it possibly be. These guys have cigars down to a science!

You know they are a favorite of mine.

This is quite possibly one of the best small smokes out there. I line it up with the Tat petite cazadores and la riqueza no. 5 cabinet as fantastic smaller ring smokes that pack a great punch of flavor and strength.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/72175-review-on-the-bat/

tn_gallery_2712_32_79.jpg

Had this last night. I found it rolling around in the bottom of a coolidor. I vaguely remember getting it with three other JC products in the same tubo figurado format. Just like the others it was nothing different or special, but it was good.

Tatuaje Havana nobles VI. After a couple of months of aging this tastes pretty good.

Prensado torpedo, which gave me quite the buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. (insert Insight joke here)

:D :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.