• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
DE Natural Root. Haven't had one since I was in Iraq last Fall. Very good. Great way to end my night.

Woke up after a nightmare :blush: So I just had to smoke this to make it all better.

24c83982a2ef11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

Woke up after a nightmare :blush: So I just had to smoke this to make it all better.

http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/24c83982a2ef11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

I too had a nightmare last night. Only mine was that I was all out of these:
photobucket-10100-1338045605784.jpg

I immediately woke up and checked under my pillow to make sure the Cigar Farie didn't smoke them all while I was fast asleep. The good news is they are safe...well all but one! Look what you've started :laugh:

Sitting here burning a CI Legends Red Label (Perdomo) as I type this and keeping an eye on the brisket I have on the grill, beer in hand. Good pepper notes with some thick smoke. Liking it...

I had a Hoyo De Monterey Epicure #2 that a CP BOTL was kind enough to share with me. WOW is all I have to say! Thanks Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back