• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione Ultra churchill and Tatuaje Cojuno 2012 Broadleaf at the cigar lounge, San Cristobal Fabuloso here at home. Nice Friday the 13th!

~Boar

7-20-04 lay night. I really enjoy his sticks. Too many boxes to buy and not enough funds.

There is a huge event coming up and Kurt was telling me there will be the best prices ever seen. Did you know the old factory still stands in the historical mill area of Manchester NH! Kurt is a great guy if you ever get to meet him! I will check the date and let you know.

ETA July 24th is the 7-20-4 event

DELP A
add3ece0.jpg

Today I started the day off with a EPC Short Run 2010 Delirios. What a smoke, this smoke has really come to life after 2 years! Wish I had more, it is second to none with a cup of coffee!

After dinner I had a Cameroon Preferidos Cameroon Robusto in Riverside Park... I fel tlike I was fighting the system having a cigar in public in NYC! Haha it was a good day!

Frank Jr. from the Little Monsters box set . . . man, this stick is really tasty. Rich, smooth, subtle and complex. HUGE smoke volume for such a slender vitola. I'm loving it.

~Boar

A maduro 5 secreto yesterday and an opis x petit lancero while doind yard word right now (I finally figured they are and not for staring in the humi)

A French Canadian doing yard work? Around here that usually means big trees and a chain saw. :laugh:

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.