• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allergies are kicking my butt. Went out to smoke an Undercrown tonight but decided to wait another couple of days to see if this crud will clear out of the air so I can enjoy it.

2010 el Principe, ohhh yeah. I also was able to fit in a 2007 Anejo no. 46 in last night.

Smoking an '07 Boli Corona Extra on the back deck. Great cigar! Visiting my wofe's family in Indiana for the month. Plenty of time for great cigars, it's just too bad no one here likes them.

Had this smoke since Secret Santa this past year. Thanks Chris McCann it was great and I will be looking for more!

As for the brew it was also outstanding thanks Mystery Bomber (aka. Joe) LOL I really enjoyed this brew and yes I let it warm up and the glass is only sweating because of how humid it is outside. It was very flavorful and I will also be looking for this ale again.

gallery_13257_1492_215992.jpg

All this talk about the Old Rasputon in the other thread I had to finish of this great cigar with one!

gallery_13257_1492_837279.jpg

Paul

A gifted Oktoberfest and an unbanded cigar from the H. Upmann factory.

Somked a Baby Face last night. This is the first monster I have smoked of either size.

Had a Litto Gomez Signature on the way to work this morning which was very nice.

Had this smoke since Secret Santa this past year. Thanks Chris McCann it was great and I will be looking for more!

As for the brew it was also outstanding thanks Mystery Bomber (aka. Joe) LOL I really enjoyed this brew and yes I let it warm up and the glass is only sweating because of how humid it is outside. It was very flavorful and I will also be looking for this ale again.

gallery_13257_1492_215992.jpg

All this talk about the Old Rasputon in the other thread I had to finish of this great cigar with one!

gallery_13257_1492_837279.jpg

Paul

You're welcome, Paul. Glad you enjoyed it!

La Reloba Mexico Toro this afternoon.
Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus this evening.

While working late yesterday retouching girls in bikinis.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9901]

cac : good smoke. Did it had any age on it ?

Burned a lil face last night. Nice little smoke.

Oliva connecticut reserve lonnie, a gifted Pinar del Rio Oscuro while cutting grass, and a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario toro for the evening.

Illusione Holy Lance maduro...So far I have yet to be disappointed with any of Dion's line.

Status
Not open for further replies.