• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a Tat Cojuno '12 Broadleaf and ab Alec Bradley Black Market down at the cigar lounge tonight, with some Buffalo Trace bourbon, neat. First time smoking the Black Market and I'm impressed with it---VERY nice cigar. Now I'm about to fire up a Baby Face from the Little Monsters box, with some Aberlour 12.

I love Fridays.

~Boar

I'm continuing my progress through the Little Monsters box with a Frank Jr. Meh.
So far in order of preference:
1. Wolfie - by a landslide
2. Mini Mum - It was ok.
3. Frank Jr. - Not a huge fan.

After last night, "Smoke it if you got it!" was my thought tonight.

Opus X Chili Pepper - Lunch
Anejo 60 - Dinner
Tabak Especial Robusto - Dessert!

You can send me the other Frank Jr. if you want to, Gavin---it was my favorite so far! :D

I've had the Lil' Drac and Baby Face so far, in addition to the Frank Jr.---the Baby Face was pretty good, the Drac spicy but just okay, I thought. I'd buy a whole box of Frank Jr. if Pete put one out, though. Loved it.

~Boar

You can send me the other Frank Jr. if you want to, Gavin---it was my favorite so far! :D

I've had the Lil' Drac and Baby Face so far, in addition to the Frank Jr.---the Baby Face was pretty good, the Drac spicy but just okay, I thought. I'd buy a whole box of Frank Jr. if Pete put one out, though. Loved it.

~Boar
More and more I'm a firm believer that you can't just smoke one of a cigar to know if you like it! Hopefully my remaining Franks will deliver.

Lil' Drac before hitting the hay last night. Getting ready to have a Baby Face with my coffee.

That Drac was quite tasty.

My Cuban Wheel Belicoso II. I wish these things would become available faster. Come on Moreno!:D

Burned a HdM EL 2011, great from start to finish.

Smoking a Kinky Freidman Big Richard. The first tier is nice but umfortunately the wrapper is spliting...

Wednesday Night:
Davidoff Special Type R thanks to my Buddy Simon! :thumbs:

(Sorry for the bad pic)
gallery_13257_1492_298456.jpg

Friday Night:
H. Upmann Torpedo from 2001 Thanks Insight!
This smoke was very smooth and really put the cap on this years camping trip!

gallery_13257_1492_360952.jpg

Ambos Mundos R#2 & Miller Lite........... keepin it simple today. Enjoyed 'em both.

Yesterday at the Outlaw, I had a LFD Cameroon Chisel and an Opus X Perfecxion #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.