• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting by a camp fire with Banger 'n Mash smoking a couple PLPC's provided by ironpeddler! These things are so damn good very very smooth and creamy. When i finally pull the trigger and buy some CC's this is a must. Thank you very much Gary.

Paul

One of my all time favorite cigars with +5 years on em. I wont some em fresh.

They were from 5/2007 and scrumptious!

Had a big day yesterday, two birthdays, the youngest turned 21 and the wife turned 20 again. The bro/inlaw was down so I set fire to 5 and they went like this.
11am, ELDM Cafe Noir.
1.30pm, Tatuaje PCR.
4.00pm, E.P. Carrillo Core Line Maduro Robusto.
7.00pm, Padilla Habano Torpedo.
11.00pm, Tatuaje Series P Toro.

Today is Fathers day and because my taste buds were a bit burned out I only had one, but a good one.
A Partagas short from 2010.

Yesterday brought an Ambos Mundos out on the golf course. Now, while wife and son are napping, a Cuenca y Blanco corona real. Nice flavors so far, but the draw is quite tight. Hoping it opens up a little.

100 Anos figurado. Nice! Thx Mike!

Best,

Joe

PS, I swear I'm smoking this and did not lift my comments from some other board! :sign:

Undercrown Robusto at the races and a Oliva Master Blends III Double Robusto with a good buddy this evening.

Tat T110 at this years "Beer Olympics" - I took home Gold in 'Washers' ! Silver in Corn-hole, Last place in Beer Pong & Flip Cup :laugh:

Nice, Austen. Our 2nd annual is next week. We do bocce, ladder ball, can-jam and beer ping.

Currently on the patio with a Graycliff Blue Label toro from '09, obtained in a NST.

Got a chance to close the evening out with a Toraño Exodus 50 Year Box Press. Second Exodus 50 Year I've had and am absolutely loving these!

I had the chance to try my first Tatuaje Holloween series in the Wolfman.. Pretty good stick if I do say so myself. Nice flavor, tons of smoke, and also brought along a nice kick with the last third. Very enjoyable.

Found a Padilla lancero while digging in the humi. Remember these bands?
2012-09-03_18-49-14_220.jpg
Still tasted good all the way to the band, not sure why the robo I had a few months ago went blech! on me halfway. Burn wavered once in a while, but draw was perfect the whole time.

A Padron 1964 Monarca on the shore of the Black Sea here in Constanta, Romania. Vacation kicks ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back