• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
J. Fuego Origen Maduro Original

I picked up a few from a friend at a really CHEAP price. I couldn't smoke more than 1/2 of it. The taste wasn't too bad, but boy the aroma was horrible. Dirty socks, GROSS!!! I don't think I'll ever smoke another.

Jason
Hey, if they're the one's I'm thinking of, then it wasn't the Origen it was the Delerium. If such is the case PM me and I'll make a deal with you to take them off your hands.

J. Fuego Origen Maduro Original

I picked up a few from a friend at a really CHEAP price. I couldn't smoke more than 1/2 of it. The taste wasn't too bad, but boy the aroma was horrible. Dirty socks, GROSS!!! I don't think I'll ever smoke another.

Jason
Hey, if they're the one's I'm thinking of, then it wasn't the Origen it was the Delerium. If such is the case PM me and I'll make a deal with you to take them off your hands.

Steve, they weren't the cigars we split :)

1f447220f7b111e1a8ab22000a1e957a_7.jpg

Ferral Flying Pig...........

Thanks, Joe B.!

Frickin' great, right?!

I got to enjoy the first stick from CJ's pass in the Tatuaje Anarchy. Now I see why some of the other brothers wanted this stogie. Perfect construction, oily wrapper, good smoke production. O yea, AND it was tasty as hell! I'm patting myself on the back for this pick. :)

Flor de las antillas by MF toro. I have 2 left, either I go for more of these or thinking of trying the recent AF best seller maduro.

Pulled another Ortega Serie D no.8 maduro, they tasted way better since settling down in my humi. I'm actually looking forward to burning a couple more to get a grasp on what it is about them I'm liking.

Smoking a Four Kicks while video HERFing! Thanks MarkJr for the great smoke brother I really appriciate it.

Paul

Thumbs up to all the guys smoking the Four Kicks! Can't wait for the Headley Grange.

Anyway, on the patio, winding down with a La Dueña petit lancero.

Smoked a Flor de Oliva Super Giant from Joe, thanks Joe I enjoyed it.

I'm now having a Illusione MK Ultra from Rod, thanks dude, its tasty!!!

Just finished with the video HERF, as all the other guys bailed...Something about it being late on the East Coast....

I'm enjoying a LP T52 Robusto and a DFH My Antonia. Seems like a really nice pair as of right now.

Sorry Jeff, didn't mean to bale. I had to finish up dinner and get to bed before to long. Pleasure seeing you again, and I look forward to smoking with you here soon!

I enjoyed an El Tri #4 today from a new box that was incredibly like every other one I've had. How do they manage such consistency?!?

Tried a 5 Vegas High Primings PC, too. Not impressed. I like the original blend better.(And Miami, of course)

Today I had a LFD DL Cameroon Lancero, unfortunately the wrapper kind of exploded so I treated myself to a Boli Beli Fino from 2005. Poor me!

Just finished with the video HERF, as all the other guys bailed...Something about it being late on the East Coast....

I'm enjoying a LP T52 Robusto and a DFH My Antonia. Seems like a really nice pair as of right now.

Yea time change sucks! I had to chill with the misses. Next Video Herf I'll clear my schedule in advance.

Good seeing you bro,
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back