• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
One inch into a Punch Corona from February, 2000. My first Punch, and it does not disappoint!!

Found out I got an internship that I really wanted so I celebrated with a '92 BBF. Stronger than I expected and increadibly rich. Lots of earth and black pepper, but very floral as well. Great cigar!

My Father Lancero which was the sh!t

Regios Reserva on the money...

CAO Brazilia which was good as well

Great smokes today!!

My first RP Decade. Everything they say it is: earthy, spicy, lots of tobacco flavor (hey, its a cigar, right?). Good, just not me.

Attempted a RyJ Escudos LE 2007. I finished about 2/3s and it started raining again. It started off bitter, but then settled into a nice smoke.

.....worked late, and came home to a nice, rather fresh Boli RC. Just fantastic; one I can aways count on.... :thumbs:

Went to the 'go-to' that I haven't had in a few weeks, Onyx Mini-Belicoso. Never disappoints.

BBS - I have a Boli RC in the humi that is young (03/08), and its going to be my introduction to Bolivar tomorrow morning. I've loved the look ever since I had an HDM Petit Robusto, and this one looks even better!!

well i got the ok from the oral surgeon to smoke cigars again... had a Peppin blue lable lancero for the first time. It is a very nice smoke pre light i tasted black cherrys? on light up it was nice and spicy for the first inch or so then settled in for a very nice smooth smoke. followed that with a padilla habano churchill. another nice long smoke then followed by a La Aurora 1495 robosto nice and rich flavors.

Had my first Tatuaje Regios Reserva today that was great. I've now had all the '09 Reservas and I'd have to say the Noella is my favorite followed by the SW and then the Regios.

Enjoyed an original release of the Illusione ~eccj~ wow that was delicous smoke, so much better now then they were in August.

Rocky Patel Signature Toro. Excellent cigar, this coming from someone who could smoke maduros the rest of my life and be completely happy. Review to follow.

Started the evening off with a Man O War Torpedo, but after fighting with the burn decided to chuck it and settle down with a Padron 2000, which I'm smoking as I type. These suckers never disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back