• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This evening I enjoyed a fresh rolled Don Pepin that I picked up at the Outlaw event. :thumbs:

Enjoying a cao criollo. I didn't expect much as I haven't read anything about these, but it's a pretty good smoke.

I went to a herf today.

I smoked:

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Lancero
Partagas Serie D #4
Cain Maduro
Sancho Panza Bachilleres

Liga Privada belicoso, Ashton ESG robusto, and Tatuaje P1 while walking the dog.

I smoked a Tatuaje Reserva J21 last night to celebrate passing my portfolio review--awesome cigar.

Had a Saint Luis Rey Habana last night that was gifted to me by a fellow BOTL. Excellent smoke, very smooth and clean with a slight sweetness to it. It was about 75 degrees and a perfect evening for a cigar.

I stopped by a local shop after running errands. While there I smoked a Camacho Coyolar Perfecto.

Last night: Tatuaje Noella Reserva 2009

My favorite of the latest Reservas.

Had an Exclusivo maduro tonight and last night was a Regio Reserva. Both were excellent cigars.

Nestor Miranda Oscuro, spicy as hell in the first 3rd. Then it mellowed out and became extremely tasty!!! :thumbs:

Had a 5 Vegas Serie A Robusto over lunch today. First third was just ok, once I hit the second third it picked up a bit and moved more into a full from a medium smoke with just a touch of spice. A solid smoke, nothing too crazy about it, but nice solid for day at the park lunch smoke.

'05 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe
La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial #5
'02 H. Upmann Majestic

Status
Not open for further replies.