• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my shipment of RASCC in today. Of course I had to pull one out and smoke. I haven't had a RASCC in years. Damn, these smokes are tasty! Sure glad I picked up two boxes. Yum yum! :p

-ree

Smoked an Opus X from the 2008 TAA set...awesome smoke and hasn't really toned down in the strength category over the past year. Just got the 2009 set and look foward to smoking those after a few years of age.

Last night was a Tat Havana VI I recieved from a BOTL. Good smoke and surprised me at how long it burned for being an Angeles. Then later on was a RyJ Habana Reserve that my buddy gave to me. Really enjoyed this one too. Glad I ate before hand :rolleyes: :D

Today I smoked a Cabaiguan gifted to me from a BOTL. I really enjoyed this cigar and could see it becoming a staple in my humidor when I get home. :thumbs:

Do you notice any significant difference between the Padialla Miami Robusto and the old Padilla Miami 8&11 Robusto? To me they are two entirely different cigars. I am assuming the blend was changed when Pepin stopped rolling them...

La Riqueza #2 followed by a Padilla Miami 'busto . . . starting the weekend a tad early I guess!

~Boar

chenman -- thought I'd respond since I spend way too much time pondering post-Pepin Padillas. The Miami was my holy Grail in my first year of smoking.

While the new blend is good IMO, it is not as good as the old. There's a certain depth and "twang" missing from the new blend.

I may have a bum box but the robustos I have on hand tend to burn like I store them at 78 rather than the 65/65 that I maintain.

YMMV of course.

Hope that helps.

Oh, forgot to add I Am smokin a Vegas Robaina Unico and loving it. Just wish I had more than the one stick I have left.

Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto...it definitely surprised me by exceeding my expectations for this little smoke.

one leg of a Partagas Culebra... the other going yo AkBelgiumBeast (Frank) and another friend :thumbs:

Partagas de Partagas No.1
Cohiba Siglo VI
A gifted stick from Jesus Fuego, and some Ron Zacappa rum enjoyed in the company of some good CP friends. Pretty solid night.

Padron of some sort (had a nipple...) and some Balvenie 15. Great smoke and good scotch. Can't beat that!

Smoked a Trinidad Ingenios and celebrated the birth of my son.

What I started doing lately is buying boxes from the years my daughters were born just so I can have something to smoke from their year every birthday. Buy them now because getting 12 year old smokes is hard :laugh: :laugh:

Padron 45 for breakfast and now going to torch a WOAM.

Art

I lit up a Ashton VSG Robusto about an hour and a half ago. Just about finished this delicious baby, down to the nub now. No special occasion, just found in one of the humis and my mouth started watering.
My next one will be the DP Centurion robusto.
Enjoy this hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.