• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron Anni 64 Exclusivo, while walking puppies in the woods and sharing a first cigar with my Nephew (PLPC which he loved)

Went for a ride with an Opus Rubusto. Maybe it's because I've been smoking PL's, 5's and Power Rangers...but it didn't really thrill me.

really old Davidoff 3000

the x000 series has proven to be worth the $

no power, just flavor and lots of it

Padrón Classic 2000 Maduro. Not a big maduro fan, it seems; I enjoyed the natural 2000 much more. Oscuro wrappers are awesome though. :thumbs:

Cohiba EL '06 Piramide
GOF '05 Carlito Churchill

Spring has come to New York. :D

Opening night of baseball so I'm starting the season off with a sure thing, 2000 Punch Churchill. Every stick from this box has been spectacular.

Ashton San Cristobal Clasico- this one was a little over a year old and had a nice wide open draw. This box was shipped very wet and took forever to get one with a nice draw. These cigars are hit and miss with me and this box has been the most inconsistent of any box I ever had. This one was on though.

Padron Serie 1926 #9 maduro- this one was bought back in 2004 I believe. I usually smoke cigars smaller then this but it lacked in comfort it made up fir in flavor. Flawless.

Trinidad Reyes
PSD #3 EL 2006 (wish I had a box)

Reviews to come ;-)
Reyes.jpg

sitting outside on my patio today enjoying a beautiful spring day here in Jersey I smoked a La Riqueza #1

I smoked a cheapie while mowing the yard, Flor de Oliva lonsdale. Pretty good smoke for less than a buck.

It has been exceptional for me since Friday night.

Friday night: ESG 20 year (3/4 of it)

Saturday morning on the way to work: Rest of ESG
Onyx Mini-Belicoso for lunch
Liga Privada #9 after work (had to cut it short)

This afternoon at the park with my daughter: the rest of the Liga, and about an hour later, a Rocky Patel 09 Winter Collection.

Now, my first Macallan, and my first PSD4. The Macallan is beautiful, and the PSD4 is softer than I had expected from a CC, but flavorfull none the less. Lets hope my week rolls as good as the smoking has been this weekend.

Cheers

Started with a CAO Brazilia then finished the day with a Illusione MK while watching the Phils getting their asses kicked. What a great night!!!

San Cristobal Clasico
Illusione 88
Tatuaje Reserva J21
Liga Privada No. 9

And currently, a Montecristo No. 4 Reserva.

601 Green Oscuro / Lancaster Milk Stout
Tabak Especial Dulce / Talisker 10 Year

had a padilla obsidian today and it tasted like crap. it looked and smelled great before lighting but in this case I found the looks to be deceiving. had a lot of unpleasant sour notes the first inch or so, then mellowed out into a pretty bland smoke, with the sour picking up again at the halfway mark which is where I put it out of its misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.