• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
From this I take it's essentially the same blend, just in different vitolas, can anyone confirm or deny this? This was my first eccj, and have yet to have an epernay, but if it's the same blend I can't imagine I wouldn't like it! :laugh:

LOL...exactly why I am asking. Saw the description and just wanted a confirmation from members before springing for some.

Looks as if we're after the same answer!

Reading all of this talk about the ECCJ makes me wish I had lit it instead of this WOAM. I'm about an inch in on this, and its burning like CRAP. Just got well stocked on CCs, and with the incoming rain, this is looking to be a good week.

This weekend was off the hook. I smoked all kinds of Opus X and other cigars I've had for a few years. I pulled out a Perfecxion X that was from the 2006 CFCF 2006 fun box and smoked it today. It was a great smoke to have after this crazy weekend. :thumbs:

ERDM Choix Suprema from '08. Pretty good for a young smoke.
'01 RASS, pretty good but I like the recent production RASS more....go figure.

Padron 1926 No. 6, what a smoke! My girlfriend had a Camacho Triple Maduro, her father had a Kristoff Maduro, and my herf buddy had an AVO 787. Great night at Taylors lounge!

My smoke took place yesterday. I enjoyed a Case Fuente Belicoso that I had in my humidor for 15 months. I must say this is one very tasty smoke. I paired that with some Glenlivet 21, which I thought was an excellent pairing.

I was surprised at how good the Casa Funete's really are. I only wish I had more now :(

While at the park watching my son play, I enjoyed a Nestor Miranda Special Selection that was gifted to me by Bsneed51. Thanks Brent -- it was a tasty smoke! :thumbs:

Smoked the following yesterday:

Ramon Allones Eminencias 2005 (RE Switzerland)
Por Larranaga Robusto 2007 (RE Asia)

Smoked a Devils Weed over the weekend thanks to JLaduio. Excellent smoke!

Perdomo Reserve Criollo 10th Anniversary. Creamy, lots of thinck smoke, but not as nice as some others I've smoked in the last week.

Today was a good cigar day for me as of late.

Couldn't keep my hands off the new shipment of Divinos, so had one of those with a friend over coffee this morning, and while it was obvious it needs just a little time in the humi to get re-acclimated, it was still exceptional.

Picked up a Tres Mystique at the B&M and smoked it before lunch.

Capping the night off with an Upmann No. 2. I read somewhere on the internet (so it must be true) that these were better than a Monte No. 2. Since I smoked a Monte over the weekend, I figured I'd go for this instead of the Magnum 46 thats been teasing me. I'm about halfway through, the initial ash finally fell off just shy of the 2 inch mark, and I must say, this has a Monte WAYYYYYY covered. Less fruity, bit more spice initally, loads of creamy smoke.

If you are a Monte #2 lover, and haven't tried the Upmann, you need to.

edit for content

While listening to the Royals game, I enjoyed a RP Edge Torpedo Sumatra.

Tat U-21 it was great I enjoyed it after finally finishing a 63 page paper I have worked 8 months on.

Smoking a Padron Fuma right now (thanks Jsanzone23) and so far it is a great smoke. Tons of straight in your face Padron flavor.

Smoked a Siglo VI yesterday that sure didn't disappoint, what a great cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.