• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had a Padilla 1932 Lancero from the new batch that was unimpressive. I smoked one of these a while ago and didn't like it but figured I'd try another just to make sure and yep...still not good. No real flavor besides a mild tobacco taste most of the time. I had a Toro a few weeks ago that was outstanding though...guess I'll stick to those.

Had myself a nestor miranda SS coffee break this AM, nice little smoke! Probabaly cap off the night with a Noella Reserva.

I've been so busy with my new job lately I haven't had a cigar in over a week. Tonight I'm relaxing watching it rain like hell, and enjoying a Punch Churchill :thumbs:

Had a Tatuaje Noella on the back steps tonight. Draw was a bit tight but still a nice smoke.

Last night, a Padron Londres maduro and tonight a My Father robusto.

Had a Punch corona '99, an Opus X Perfecxion #4, and a Liga Privada No. 9 Doble Corona.

Had myself a nestor miranda SS coffee break this AM, nice little smoke! Probabaly cap off the night with a Noella Reserva.

I love the Nestor Miranda SS. I got a couple 5ers of those that I always enjoy going to. Very under-rated cigar.

Personally, I had a 601 blue last night in celebration of LSU's 6th National Championship in baseball.

Enjoyed a nice Padron 26 #6 with my coffee before starting on my honey list. I'm on vac for the next week and half and she has a ton of stuff planned form me..ahahahaha.. 1st on the list is replacing the upstairs toilet. Hey its a crappy job, but someone has to do it.. :)

Art

While watching the Royals game I enjoyed a LFD Double Ligero 700 Maduro.

Just smoked a cigar that rocked in my opinion. Ashton VSG Wizard. This is definitely one that will return in my collection.

Just knocked off a VSG Tres Mystique on the front porch after taking the beagle for a nice walk. Great smoke.

DPG black label churchill one of the best i have ever smoked this cigar had so many diferent flavor profiles.it would get very spicy and then like someone hit a switch it would get woody then sweet then spicy again,I just dont think i could enjoy a cigar anymore than this one it is tremendous! I will be buying more of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.