• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Illusione CG4 last night and a Tat Noella tonight so far.

edited to add a San Cristobal Clasico tonight. I do like these but if I buy more it will be a different vitola. Maybe the Fransisco or Guajiro.

Trying to make the most of the sunshine while its here :)

Ha d a VegaFina Hecho A Mano, with the European maduro osuro wrapper. I enjoyed it, no complaints.

Really happy too! I've managed to smoke a couple of sticks so far outside but end up with a knee full of ash with a tiny bit of wind. So decided to upgrade my ash tray to something deeper - a steal for £4 :D

I'm so happy I'll attach a pic, just from my camera phone though
DSC00080.JPG

Before :(
DSC00102.JPG

After :love:

Smoking my first Tat Cojonu '09. Great smoke! I'm really excited though to try the Reserva SW maduro later on.

Mike

Just had an HC Criollo from Xikar. It was overall a pretty good smoke. A little lack luster at the end so I only smoked it down to about an inch of its life.

Currently in the middle of a Tat Noellas Reserva ........oh how i love these little smokes.

Had a Monte #2 from 2007 and a LFD Original Factory Press. Both are smoking great! :thumbs:

Going to put torch to an EL 07 Hoyo de Monterrey, first ISOM from that line so looking forward to it.

Just had a 1926 #6 maduro after washing the car. Perfect smoke and the Bimmer is lookin hot for the weekend! :thumbs:

Smoking a Tat Reserva SW maduro. Awesome smoke. Enjoying it a little better than the Cojonu '09 I had eariler on today.

Had a Tat Havana VI Victoria last night... pretty awesome after the first third.

Had a LFD habano corona (tasted great but as it just came in last week, stabilizing the cigar should help with the burn) last night, a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet #1 this morning, and am just finishing up an AB Tempus Creo.

While at the park with my wife and son, I enjoyed a LFD Double Ligero Hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.