• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
LFD Double Ligero 600
LFD Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro

Smoked a nice Padron Legacy today while on the lake. I can never seem to wrong with Padron.

Enjoying my first Tat T110

T110.jpg

Yesterday had an 85 Dunhill Estupendo followed by a 98 Super Corona. It was a good day :D

I tried to smoke a LFD Habano Corona, but as I got around halfway I couldn't taste it anymore. What I thought were my sinuses is quickly turning into a cold. *sigh* My little nephew has shared his germs with me again.

'06 PLPC laying in the yard once again with the pups...

SLR Serie A from 01 this afternoon by the pool. Then a God of Fire 2005 Double Robusto by Carlito on my way home from loosing my shirt at the track :blush:

Had a Savinelli Nic Reserve this morning on the drive into work.. was sent to me in a PIF. Not that good, but not terrible. I wouldn't buy it, but if I was given another I'd probably save it for mowing the lawn.

Sitting on the back patio drinking some Mayorga Honduras Coffee and smoking a Padron Palmas Maduro. Great way to start a 4 day weekend! :thumbs:

Haven't decided yet, but it's either going to be a Camacho Select or an Illusione Cg4. Depends on how hot it will be tonight.

Just had a CG4. Nice smoke to end a long but good work week.

Status
Not open for further replies.