• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a PSD 4. For some reason, I haven't been impressed with these. Smoked one this summer when I received my shipment and wasn't impressed. Been resting a bit in the humi...pulled one out today and still same old blah taste. These are 08's.

2013...they should ready by then!

I just finished a CFCF 2009 Opus X Love Affair. Holy smokes. :love:

This morning a RYJ Short Churchill, lunch an LGC Artesanos de Miami, and this evening an Ambos Mundo No.2 Robusto.

Just had an HU Mag 46 from a recent group buy. What an amazing smoke! I had almost forgotten how good these can be. Smoked it down to the nub.

'08 Monte Petite Edmundo Even this young they are delish!

CI Legends Pepin - at 65% or a tad less(never more), one of the best cigars fresh from the factory. But they age well, too.

Last night I thoroughly enjoyed a Tat Black (cello) gifted to me from my friend Stardogg. :D I can not say now it holds to a jar release because I have yet to smoke one. I can say that it is a completely different animal compared to the Black Tubo.

Just finished a Tat Cojonu 2006. I'm seriously thinking that PJ has some quality issues happening around him. It had been a while since I smoked the 2006, but I remembered the first few pretty well. The previous box of sticks looked like they had natural wrappers on them, compared to the recent pick up's...and they were really disappointing. The draw on the one just smoked was very loose...like the Black Tubo's. The stick had very little weight to it, and I had to keep relighting it, throughout the entire cigar. It was still OK, but not at all like the other 2006's I've smoked. Like I said...I think that Pete may have to have somebody minding the fort. Just my two cents... ???

Started with a young '08 Trini Coloniale - very nice but I know these are worth the wait, too. The box included one with a damaged foot so I felt compelled.

After dinner another unbelievable CI Legends Pepin. I'm always amazed at the consistency and quality at this price point - or ANY!
This is my seventh box and not a single complaint yet. :thumbs:

Its 10 degrees here and I smoked the the Chili Pepper from the CFCF 2009 box. Its still pretty potent but I had to celebrate getting my Life Time Membership card from the DAV. So its been a great day. :thumbs:

Had a Viaje 50/50 Toro last night. Got some distressing news in the morning and thought about trying to smoke myself into feeling better with something really special. But decided "this too shall pass" and saved the special sticks to share with other BOTL's.

Man O' War Ruination Belicoso

There was glue on the foot from the foot band -- Yuck :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.