• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton VSG Toro.
ashton-vsg.jpg

A Monte #2 with coffee followed by a Jar release Tat Black this afternoon. The jar release is leaps and bounds better then the Tubos, and even the robusto.

Oliva Serie G maduro box-pressed robusto.

Really an excellent cigar after only about 6 months of age.

Smoked an '08 Saint Luis Rey Double Corona last night and a Pepin Blend Padilla Miami Torpedo from 2006. Great smokes.

Continuing on my Pepin and Saint Luis Rey fixation had a Padilla 1932 toro and an SLR regio tonight. This plus some rum makes it almost bearable that I have to go to work in the morning.

Enjoying the unbelivable weather we are having today in Michigan! I'm smoking a My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto. So far I like this better then the normal My Father.

Well, it's a crap day here, so I'm confined to the garage. However, to sacrifice to the gods of good weather we have a Johnny-O sublime from 2007 which I am sure is going to blow my socks of.

Thank you Lordlister.

Had a Cabaiguan Guapo Maduro which was wonderful!

Then had an Ashton VSG that I was less than impressed with.. It started out with a really tight draw along with a lopsided burn. After a LOT of work I finally started to get some smoke through but it was short lasted. The little bit of actual flavor I got was pretty good but the construction problems basically made it a dead stick. Had to put it out with about 2 inches to go (it was the same vitola as the WOAM).

11 year old Don Carlos Belicoso........ :love:
Cigar Family "163" cigar
PSD4

How was the 163????

Today I smoked an MJ12--Dion can't go wrong in my book!! Thanks for making good consistent quality smoke, bro!

11 year old Don Carlos Belicoso........ :love:
Cigar Family "163" cigar
PSD4

How was the 163????

Today I smoked an MJ12--Dion can't go wrong in my book!! Thanks for making good consistent quality smoke, bro!

It was pretty good. It was pretty mild and didn't have any real strong flavors but the flavors that it did have were really good. The cameroon wrapper is beautiful and the burn was perfect as was the draw. Wasn't near as good as the 11 year old Don Carlos.. :love:

Over the weekend enjoyed a near perfect VR famosos (07) that vinnyvega gifted me...these babies will stay in the rotation. Had a Camacho 101 yesterday, thanks stardogg, that was smooth and unexpectedly a great cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.