• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at the Nerf:

Trini Robusto Extra(The best smoke all day.)
Mag 50 EL 2005(Tasted great but had some serious burn issues.)
Opus Perf. X 2005(One of the most poorly rolled cigar I've ever smoked! Pitched it an 1 1/2" into it.)
T 110(Nice. But after 3 cigars, I could hardly taste it. Not very strong either.)
I've found the recent T110 releases to be somewhat of a let down, compared to the release from July.

I smoked a Tat Frank while watching 2012 the other night. Good movie...great cigar. :)

Had another Tat Black Tubo. Just can't get the same "out of the tube" great taste the red tubo does. I'm all up for a cigar that needs age - but jeepers should also be good from the start.

Followed up by a Fuente-made Bauza - which of all things was a nice mild break after the tarry black tubo.

John

This past weekend:

Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No. 3
E..P. Carillo Edicion Inaugural 2009
Cohiba Siglo III

It was a beautiful day here in KC. While at the park with my son, I enjoyed a Punch Royal Coronation.

Tried another '08 Trini Coloniales today and I'm sure now that the drier they get(up to a point) the better they taste. This last one had the vanilla and cocoa notes that make these so tasty. I have to try and lay off the rest now. But they are damn good even this young.

Last night I sat on my back patio and lit up a Punch Super Seleccion No. 1. Fantastic cigar. I find it actually to be quite similar to the RS11 and RS12.

Enjoying a RASS that still needs a little more rest in the humidor after it's long trip here. Better then he one I had with two days rest. These are tasty cigars I might say!

A La Aurora Barrel Aged Robusto. Not bad, but tasted a little burnt. The burn needed a few corrections, but nothing as bad as what other people have been reporting.

Decided to dig around and did one of those "whatever is in THAT box" kind of rummaging
smile.gif

Found a Carlos Torano Tribute gifted to me some time back from H311oLHD from my 1st MAW/PIF. Started off slow with hardly any smoke eminating from the tip, almost thought it was gonna have to be chucked
sad.gif
. Ended up opening up nicely and had a great flavor to it. Since it said 2004 on the band I got curious and looked it up. Whattya know, it has a Brazilian mata fina wrapper! Mmmmmm.

Thanks Aaron!

Smoked an Hoyo De Monterrey Du Roi last night. Great cigar. I know they discontinued the line in 2009 due to lack of sales, but I can't understand why. So many other CCs out there that pale in comparison to the Du Roi.

Smoked the first release El Triunfador and it was decent but nothing to get excited about.
Also had a PL Montecarlo that was damn tasty.

Just hammered a Padron 1964 Anniversary maduro, great smoke it was. ill be picking a few more or the humi this week.

Blake.

Getting ready to lite up a Padron Magnum Maduro that was gifted to me, with 8 years on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.