• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
#35 maduro on my way to work
La Aurora Choix Supreme while at work not working
#35 maduro on my way home from work

Winston Churchill by Davidoff #10. Great burn and draw, been so long since I lit one up. Pretty tasty.

WOAM that was far too mild for my palate, but still a good flavored smoke. La Gloria Cubana No. 4 2002, excellent!

I smoked a BBF that is getting close to 3 years old today. We got hit by some more snow in the Midwest so more heading to the East Coast. Lucky you!
But it was pretty windy today with gusts up to 30 mph so I stood in the 800 sq foot garage and smoked it while enjoy the Boli goodness. :love:

Smoked a La Riqueza Cabinet Seleccion Double Corona tonight, while having a couple glasses of some great Argentinian Cabernet Sauvignon. Took the opportunity to do some smoking at Bar and Books on Hudson in NYC...Wish I had a place like that in CA, well, besides Buena Vista in Beverly Hills. Its was a pleasant evening, I must say! Back to CA tomorrow...

Had a Liga Privada T52 after helping my brother-in-law change his rear wheel cylinders.

Was pretty much an outstanding cigar!!!

Tat Frank at the NERF last weekend that was outstanding. Amazing cigar.
Opus Perfection X with a few years on it. Great stick. Have to say that I'm not a Opus fan when they are young but with a few years on them they are great.

Brian

Smoked an H. Upmann No. 2 from 2008 last night. Great cigar. Classic Upmann wood flavors with a hint of sweetness. Very creamy and smooth. Smoked while watching The Hangover...

Smoked a Casa Fernandez Arsenio 2009 that was given to me by a friend last night. It was an absolutely incredible cigar.

I think I am going to smoke a Boris tonight. Havent had one since I opened the box so they have been resting quietly for a few months now. The first one was excellent looking for more of the same tonight!

I tried my first Tabacos Baez SF tonight. For a mixed filler cigar it has a great habano wrapper. They were $40 shipped on cigar monster so they have some resting to do having been in the famous warehouse for 5 months. It'll take a couple weeks to get them to a more smokable condition. But for that price they should make a great day gar! ;)

Steve

T 110(Nice. But after 3 cigars, I could hardly taste it. Not very strong either.)

Totally proves that taste is subjective. I had a T110 a couple of months back and it was the strongest cigar ever for me.

BBS gifted me one of the T110s at the QSH. I thought that it was one of the strongest cigars I had ever smoked. A really good smoke, but I had to rest for 30 minutes before starting another cigar.

Smoked an Alec Bradley Tempus torpedo with about a year on them. They are mellowing nicely, ended up smoking it to the end.

Enjoyed an '05 Siglo III and a '99 Don Carlos Presidente....the Don Carlos was much better than the Cohiba...
Smoked both while watching Manny Pacquiao bully Clotty......what a boring fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.