• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliva Conn. Reserve Toro with my morning coffee.
CAO Mx2 Cuban Press this afternoon.
5 Vegas Limitado '10 this evening.

Went down to the lounge and hung out with Scotty the manager for awhile; smoked an Airbender corona and a Chiselito. Think I'll fire up a San Cristobal Fabuloso and pour myself a nice Aberlour a'bunadh in a bit. Nice Saturday night so far. :thumbs:

~Boar

Anejo #55. Great smoke after consuming a half a pound of tri tip.

-ttvr4

Sat. I smoked a Don Tomas maduro while ribs were on the smoker with Bond. After, we lit up Padron 40th's which were a nice after dinner treat! :thumbs:

Brandon

On the drive down to Texas I started out with a Padron 1926 #2 Maduro. I ended up smoking 3 or 4 Anejo #48, several Padron 1926 #2 and another 1926. I finished the last leg on the trip with a 2 or 3 year old Opus X #4. Then the neighbors had Blue crab, fried green tomatoes, fried zucchini and something else fried. Of course a ton of baby red potatoes and corn on the cob. Even shrimp was at the table. Pretty much a huge spread of yummy food. I had already started on a Padron 1926 maduro.

Now I am just recovering from all the good cigars I smoked on the way down.

Tatuaje Black Corona Gorda (from the jar) in honor of a BOTL on another board that died yesterday in a motorcycle accident.

Monte #2 - no surprises.

Now that it has cooled down a little, maybe a JO Lancero.

Just finished off a Don Tomas maduro while walking my dogs. It was a very delightful smoke! :thumbs:

Brandon

I had a lovely Padilla 1932 Churchill while playing a little golf with my pops. I then came home to watch the recorded basketball game smoking my favorite, a H. Upmann Mag 48 EL 2009, I need about another 10 boxes of these! :laugh: Great day, great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.