• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I smoked a Tatuaje Miami Reserva J21 (Robusto) while watching The Hunt for Red October. Great movie. However, I was not impressed by the cigar. Put it down earlier than I woulnd normally do. Looking foward to sitting down with a nice cigar tonight as I watch my Lakers trounce the Celtics in Game & of the NBA Finals. Go Lakers!

Oh, you shut your dirty mouth!!! :angry:

Not smoking as much these days Dave???
sign.gif

I wish it was for that reason, when I went to shower I found out I had put on my wife's panties by mistake. NO WONDER!
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

I smoked an Illusione 88 today (well, part of it anyway). The first one of these that I tried was quite good. But this one was hugely disappointing. It was mostly plugged. I could feel thick stems in the filler near the head of the cigar. After struggling without success for some time to improve the draw and getting very little enjoyment from this cigar, I finally gave up and turfed it. I have quite enjoyed the other Illusiones that I have smoked. But this one was a dud.

I drove down to the Matagorda Bay which is at the Gulf of Mexico and I pulled out an Anejo #48 for a cigar. I smoked half of it on the Wharf some distance from the shore. There was one hell of a breeze coming off of it so it wasn't hot or humid. Definitely a good way to relax. :thumbs:

Partagas 8-9-8 from the early 00s I picked up at Davidoff of London back in February. It was fairly flavorful, but not a blockbuster by any stretch of the imagination.

Yesterday:

'05 Anejo #48 that I bought off BlindedByScience. Great cigar! :thumbs:
Cubao Churchill. Another great cigar!

Today:

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro Corona on the ride into work.

Last night I smoked a Tatuaje Miami Reserva J21 (Robusto) while watching The Hunt for Red October. Great movie. However, I was not impressed by the cigar. Put it down earlier than I woulnd normally do. Looking foward to sitting down with a nice cigar tonight as I watch my Lakers trounce the Celtics in Game & of the NBA Finals. Go Lakers!

Oh, you shut your dirty mouth!!!
mad.gif

Sorry wkoti...Lakers win! The Lakers win! That was one sweet game between two great teams. Came down to the last few minutes. Incredible. I wish I could have been at the Staples Center with my brother and father.

Anyway...last night I decided to smoke my first Tatuaje Boris, compliments of a fine BOTL (Sam/Strayvector). Beautiful cigar. I found it a bit light in hand, and the draw was a little looser than I like, but it turned out to be a pheonomenal cigar. I don't know if it had anything to do with the Laker beating the Celtics to wint he 2010 NBA Finals, but this was hands down the best Tatuaje that I had ever smoked. Too bad they are so hard to find. Thanks Sam for the great smoking experience...

Tonight I think I will have to fire up the Tatuaje Drac that was gifted to me by another fine BOTL (Brian/Jonesy). I wonder how well it will stack up against the Boris. I suppose I'll know tonight.

I had a lovely H. Upmann Mag 48 last night, paired with a lovely desert wine, as I wept over the points lead by the Celtics vanish. But not as teary as a Mr. Soulkitten when I wasn't able to make it to the herf this week. Someone keep an eye on that kid, his eyes get all puffy after crying and he loses his way... :laugh:

I pulled out my last 2 Johnny-O Cazador Shagfoots today. I gave one to the Quarter Master for the VFW Post since he wears a Cohiba straw hate from Cuba. I figured he would enjoy it and he did. I smoked mine and it had a tough draw but a great flavor.

This evening, I reached for old faithful: a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.2. These are my favourite cigars. I have never had one that disappointed.

Had a Fuente Queen B (just okay) and a Tatuaje J21 with some Suntory Select down at the lounge earlier; finishing the evening with a San Cristobal Fabuloso and some Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban (I'm not the reviewer AVB is, and he hasn't gotten around to this one . . . but it's really, really, really good) right now.

~Boar

I pulled out a Nestor cigar for the drive down to the coast. I was smoking it while driving down the beach and after a bit, I went back to the Pier. I pulled out my Anejo #48 and walked to almost the end of the pier. There was so many fishing there I didn't do like the last 100 feet or so. I then snapped some pictures and headed back to the car. Smoked the rest of it on the way back and had just enough left on the cigar so I could smoke in the pool. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.