• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelo de Oro this morning
JL #2 this afternoon
CAO Soprano Associate this evening

I smoked one of my OR Padron 1964th Anniversary Marca Naturals... :whistling:

Siglo IV. Scrumptious!!!! ;) ...paired with some Merkin Vineyards Chupacabra Red Wine (leader singer of TOOL's wine). Good sheet!!!!

'09 HdM Epi #2 - very young but interesting. Very spicy but no balance. The rest rest.

'01 JL Panetela Superba - I love these little buggers.

'09 Pepin CC Toro - smooth and powerful while busting with flavor. My only complaint with these is sometimes they start a bit too spicy. I had one box get to an age where that initial blast smoothed out but the 1950 is one of my favorite toros. They disappear too quickly!

Had a hell of a time deciding what to smoke while I studied tonight for an upcoming checkride, so I went to the old reliable Padron 2000 gifted to me in November of '08 by a great BOTL here at CP. Smooth and rich--Padron standard.

Around 10:30am i had a LFD Double Ligero Chisel Tip Maduro at the local B&M, then went back around 6:15pm and had an outstanding Don Peppin Garcia My Father. Great day for sure. :thumbs:

Blake.

LFD Mysterio :thumbs: Not as strong as I expected but excellent nonetheless. Great burn, draw was a little tough at first but got better as went along. Will buy more of these for sure.

Berger & Argenti Clasico Rothschild
Camacho 1962 Pre-Embargo
Opus X Fuente Fuente
LFD Premium Line

I threw on my life jacket, grabbed a Opus X #5 with 2 years age on it and climbed in the pool. I floated in the deep end of the pool while enjoying this Opus. :love:

I threw on my life jacket, grabbed a Opus X #5 with 2 years age on it and climbed in the pool. I floated in the deep end of the pool while enjoying this Opus. :love:

Did you dilute the ask with water? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Been on vacation, so i've smoked quite a few cigars of late...

Cohiba Siglo V Tubo
Partagas Serie P No. 2 Tubo
Arturo Fuente Work of Art Maduro
My Father Crema
Saint Luis Rey Double Corona
Trinidad Colonial
Romeo y Julieta Duke EL 2009
Partagas Serie D No. 4
AVO Classic No. 2 (CRA Sampler 2009)

Started with a Padron 2000 with a couple of years on it, gifted by a top notch BoTL. It was exquisite, the best Padron I've had. The aroma was intense!

Followed it up with a PLPC with a few years on it, purchased in rawrr's sampler. I feel rather spoiled today!

Cubao Maduro No. 4 this morning.
Hoyo de Tradicion Toro this afternoon.
Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto to end the day.

Le Hoyo Du Roi DGC CCUA - WOW!

I was so blown away by this incredibly tasty Cuban I forgot I tried a Fuente new release today - Hemingway Signature Sungrown. Damn good but it will be a few years before it will hold a torch to the likes of this Le Hoyo.

I was going tyo wait another two weeks, but after doing some cutting and tiling of my kid's bathroom...I decided I would have a smoke last night. Opened up my humidor and thost Tatuaje Outlaws were just calling my name, so I broke down. Boy am I glad I did. What a fantastic smoke. Pete really did a good job with this cigar. A solid medium bodied smoke that went to medium-full in the final third. Those who haven't yet should definitely give it a try.

I went outside this morning before it got too hot and enjoyed a LFD Limitado III.

Status
Not open for further replies.