• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting my ass kicked by a Padron 45 Natural. I haven't buzzed like this for at least a year!

LFD Air Bender Guerrero yesterday, and a OPUS X FF
I still haven't contributed my $25 to the Padron Gods. Lord forgive me, I know not what I'm missing.

I smoked a Hoyo Short Robusto while watching the Giants / Braves game. Why can't they make the Epi #2 like this but longer? The Epi 2 is good but these SRs are killer! What the hell? :)

Nubbed a Davidoff Puro d'oro Delicioso while sipping some Talisker. Fantastic ending to a great 3 day weekend. If I had the cash I would definitely pick up a box of these. Great smoke. Can see it being even better after a year or so of down time.

Thanks, I've been really curious about these. I'll have to pick up a couple the next time I find myself in a Davidoff shop.

Yesterday was a Villazon El Rey del Mundo Robusto Oscuro. An old favorite of mine that isn't a pepper bomb, but always performs well. I smoked it in the back garden in our beautiful, sunny fall weather as my daughter played. A fantastic day off to be sure.

Enjoyed some nice sticks while camping Sunday & Monday:

06 Monte Edmundo
05 JL #2
05 ERDM Tainos
98 Party Charlotte
09 Choix

Monty PSD '08 Tasty puppy. Thank you to one of the BOTL's
I haven't heard of Monte PSD, Ed. What does the PSD acronym mean?

Beautiful morning after an electrical storm.

The air was so fresh I had to pollute it with a RASCC. :p

I smoked a LFD DL-700 the other day while cleaning the car out.

Monty PSD '08 Tasty puppy. Thank you to one of the BOTL's
I haven't heard of Monte PSD, Ed. What does the PSD acronym mean?

Beautiful morning after an electrical storm.

The air was so fresh I had to pollute it with a RASCC. :p

I probably read it wrong as it was gifted me, but was a Monty and P something from.

Sorry for the bother.

Tonight I threw caution to the wind and enjoyed a Hemingway BTL. Such a fine smoke. :love:

Montecristo Petite Edmundo this evening. Excellent cigar with tremendous complexity. I'll be buying more of these! :)

RASCC
Hoyo Epi #2
PLPC

Oh yeah, grabbed another Monte #2 while burying them at the bottom of the coolidor.
Nice Choices. I'm espcially liking the RASCC right now. I just finished a SLR Series A.
The SLR series A is a box missing from my rotation at the moment. My last one was from '01 but was hit and miss although I did get a good deal on them. But the "hits" were well worth the cost. :)

The RASCC is my favorite small cigar at the moment. They just spin my propeller for some reason.

I just put down a RASS and they're good; but, I like the RASCC much more.
These SLR's are from 06 and it seems like ever 3rd or 4th one has a tight draw. Like you say the hits make up for the occasional misfire. I had another RASCC this afternoon. I can't seem to keep my hands off them. I was hoping this box would see me thru some of the winter, but at this rate they won't even see the first snow fly. I think I might be reloading soon. :whistling:

I started today with a sweet DPG JJ Selectos MAD.

Smoked a Johnny O Caz while BBQing and fired it back up after dinner.

Tonight I smoke one of my haul at our local - my first LADC of the new Pepin blend.

I smoked a CoRo today whiling running some errands. Still a young cigar and it was pretty tasty. :thumbs:

I tried my first LADC of the Pepin blend. The belicoso was very enjoyable but the original LADC were good, too. I found it to be a very good cigar but I think I'd rather smoke the original blend. The world already has enough Pepin cigars, for Pete's sake!

I just finished an E.P. Carrillo Core Line robusto. Very good cigar. Spicy with a good deal of complexity. The best new cigar I've had in a while. Recommend everyone try it. :p

Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur Epicure I've had sitting in the humi for some time went up in smoke tonight. I don't know why, but I've been on a Villazon kick over the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.