• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusione ~68~ on the way into work yesterday, I'm not entirely sure what I'll pull out of the humi tonight though.

I fired up a Opus X Lost City Lancero today and it had a few issues. It had a nasty tunnel in the filler and it cracked the wrapper but overall it was still a decent smoke.

Smoked a Davidoff Millenium toro and an Oliva connecticut toro.

God, please don't let me start chasing down Davidoffs!
laugh.gif

I pulled out a Opus X Pussycat to smoke while running some errands. Tasty little smoke. :thumbs:

Smoked an ~2006 Ashton VSG Enchantment last night. the wrapper cracked on me, the draw was super tight burn was dreadful. I thought about chucking that thing a few times, but I'm sure glad I didn't.

After the first 1/3 the draw opened up allowing for this superb sweet flavor that I've only the VSG can offer.

All issues aside, this was a fantastic smoke and wish that I had more (1 left from 2005.)

Jason

Sent from my G2x

2001 Partagas Churchill Deluxe. The burn was uneven in the last 1/3, but was still a good experience.

While doing the flea market thing in Canton today with the family, I smoked a Hemingway Signature Maduro and a Casa Magna Oscuro Toro.

Saturday's smokes:

Nestor Miranda Spec. Sel. Rosado Coffee Break

N. Miranda Art Deco Coffee Break

RyJ Duke EL 2009

Bolivar Petit Belicoso EL. My second one ever, and I must say this one is better than the first. Halfway through and it delivers rich flavors, a sharp burn and a strong ash.

Smoked an ~2006 Ashton VSG Enchantment last night. the wrapper cracked on me, the draw was super tight burn was dreadful. I thought about chucking that thing a few times, but I'm sure glad I didn't.

After the first 1/3 the draw opened up allowing for this superb sweet flavor that I've only the VSG can offer.

All issues aside, this was a fantastic smoke and wish that I had more (1 left from 2005.)

Jason

Sent from my G2x
Interesting you mention this now. I just smoked a VSG Corona Gorda that was disappointing, Not bad, but nothing like the old blend. The last one I had with the old wrapper was a few years ago. I found it behind an open box at the B&M were I worked the humi part-time for a while. How long it sat there is a mystery but it had that old VSG spicy wrapper. :love:

I smoked the last '08 SCDLH Prince o' Pee yesterday and I WANT MORE!! :thumbs:

Weekend tally:

On the drive up to SA: AF King T tubo . . . lasted 105 miles!
Friday night: San Cristobal Fabuloso and, for Walpurgisnacht, an Opus X Lost City Robusto

Saturday: Ashton VSG Eclipse tubo at the event (best friend's son's 18th birthday) and another Fabuloso later.

Sunday: AF 858 Rosado on the drive home, yet another Fabuloso and a Cain F torp at home.

Great weekend and all good smokes!

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.