• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the weekend I had the following:

Padron 2000 Maduro from 2006
La Aurora Cameroon Lancero
WOAM
Padron 1926 #35 Maduro
Padron Millennium Maduro

Nestor Miranda Spec. Sel. Rosado Coffee Break this morning.

El Triunfador No. 5 and Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitada Salomon this afternoon.

Illusione hl Maduro this evening

I fired up a Opus X Lost City Lancero for this mornings smoke. Still a pretty tasty cigar. :D

Like Mr. Peat I fired up a Fuente Fuente Forbidden X The Lost City Lancero last night from 2009. It was the first cigar I smoked in a awhile, and it was absolutely delicious. Loved it. Acutally gave me a little nicotine kiss there during the last inch. Smoked it down to a 1-inch nub.

Like Mr. Peat I fired up a Fuente Fuente Forbidden X The Lost City Lancero last night from 2009. It was the first cigar I smoked in a awhile, and it was absolutely delicious. Loved it. Acutally gave me a little nicotine kiss there during the last inch. Smoked it down to a 1-inch nub.

A 1 inch nub hey, why did you leave so much, no roach clip then?

Illusione 68 this morning.

G. Leon Signature Corona and My Father LE 2011 this afternoon.

Tatuaje Anarchy this evening.

Had a La Riqueza #5 today for dessert after lunch. Stopped in at Leaf & Ale in Knoxville, TN----great little shop!

Found a handful of 601 Blue label box pressed maduro toros and they had the old label on theml. Fired up one with a friend while on duty and even he said, "Are these expensive? 'cause this is GOOD!"

I fired up a Opus X Perfecxion X from the CFCF 2010 box and it was pretty tasty.

Over the past few days:

Tat Face

Mercer PDR Canonazo

San Cristobal Supremo

Over the past few days:

BHK 52
PL Encantos
Opus Magnum O.....(i think that is what it is called)
Punch RS12
'00 Chateau Fuente SG
Right now a '10 Trini Reyes that is damn tasty.....this box will not last long!

Over the past few days:

Tat Face

Mercer PDR Canonazo

San Cristobal Supremo

I keep looking at the Mercers. Are they worth the price?
I only got three from Greg(Kingantz) and burned two of them. They are a bit mild for me but sometimes I feel like a change of pace. Great quality with a mild sweetness but price point is a bit high, to answer your question. I'm told the torps have more flavor, though.

I fired up another cigar from the CFCF 2010 box. A tasty smoke. :thumbs:

After a good structure fire call yesterday, I treated myself to a Partagas Serie P no.2 from '07. I picked up some weird flavor of charred wood in my smoke, then i realized it was all that burnt crap still in my nose!
laugh.gif

Took my old dog (lives with my mom) for a walk tonight and had a Gran Habano #5 Blend Robusto. Needless to say I was very impressed with the cigar and the dog. I'll definitely have to revisit the cigar as my record was not on me. And my black lab is still awesome. :laugh:

Padron Cortico Maduro

Cain F 550

Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva

Padron Ambassador Maduro

EPC New Wave Conn. Stellas

Status
Not open for further replies.