• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...you guessed it. Another cigar from the CFCF 2010 box went down in flames this morning. :D

An El Triunfador is being turned to ashes. So is a small pile of wood in the fire pit. Excellent night.

Yesterday at the shop I had a Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extra from '07. It was so tasty I lit up another one immediately upon finishing the first one. Finished off the evening with a San Cristobal lancero.

Fuente Mag R52 and a RyJ Belicoso ISOM
Both were excellent cigars. I will have to get more of them!

3 more CFCF 2010 cigars was fired up today. A good day of cigar smoking. :D

Woke up with a hankerin for an i88. Always a pleasure!:love:

Went over to my sister's place and we smoked another 4 CFCF 2010 cigars between Saturday and Sunday. A beautiful day for it. :D

Having a Montecruz Aged Cameroon. Man for a light smoke this thing is great. A quarter in I ordered a box.
CIMG0721.jpg

EPC New Wave Conn. Stellas this morning.

N. Miranda SS Rosado Coffee Break this afternoon.

Tatuaje Anarchy this evening.

I fired up another CFCF 2010 cigar the other morning. About to fire up another one in a few minutes.

Last night an Illusione Holy Lance Candela. Rainy weather, made for a poor smoking experience. Cigar go way too wet while smoking on my porch last night.

My tastes are coming back around to where they started, I had aOliva Connecticut Reserve Toro, and loved it.

Currently enjoying a My Father. The first one I had made me think "what is everyone going on about?", but this one is spectacular if not a little mellow for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.