• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A NC Montecristo white churchill while digging out an overgrown bougainvillea tree and a wet ass tat 7th capa especial. :(

Just finished some unbanded, unknown Cuban....short robusto size, yummy in taste

Padilla Miami (5x40'something). Kicked my ass. Must remember to eat breakfast, first...

Over the last couple of days a Cohiba VI(not what I expected, maybe it was fake, maybe it needed more age, maybe just a bad stick, dunno), a Johhny-O Mag47, a Padron Nat Londres and AF Exquisitos Nat. Everything else was very good, just wish the Cohiba had turned out better.

Fuente Short Story Maduro thanks to Alan(CulturedHick) in the Blind Cigar Review PIF.

Halfway through and loving it! :thumbs:

Just tried to smoke an Oliva G Maduro robusto and it was terrible. The draw was so tight I felt like my head was caving in drawing on it. I even cut a half inch off and it still was so tight I just put it down. Never have very good luck with Oliva.

I have been smoking Oliva Master Blend 3 Churchills. I got a great deal from Holts online ( 6 for 27.99... great deal!). I already enjoyed them tremendously so when I saw that deal i couldn't help but jump.

Sat down with Sar127 (whom still hasn't made his first post, slacker) and J. Sims for a few last night. Ended up smoking one of the randoms from the Cigar festival (yes I know it's been 5 months). It was a La Aroma De Cuba, Mi Amor. All around mediocre cigar which served as an appetizer for the Arturo Fuente I got form JB up in Austin. Mmmmm 858 Goodness, although I'm not sure if I like them more than my Hemingway Classics. I'll have to revisit another one on a fresh pallet.

I enjoyed my day off work with a Pardon Londres maduro after breakfast, a Tat Red Label for lunch and a Liga Privada T52 after supper.

Got to sit down with a few buddies I don't get to see much last night. Decided to light up three Tat 7th reservas. They were a solid smoke but not as smooth as I remember when I smoked one last year. I think I'll pick up three more and bury them in the humi for a while.

Revisited an old fave, a CAO La Traviata Radiante, It's still a full bodied and flavorful smoke and my last one, damn it. :(

Another tat 7th capa especial, this from my open box. Nubbed it. I am seriously considering getting a couple of boxes of these.

I'm enjoying a great fall day in KC with a Tat Wolfman.

My brother and I are both enjoying an Anejo 50 while playing dominos on the back porch.

A great cigar on a beautiful day!

Will pull out a Frank or a Drac today after my Halloween CrossFit Workout.

Last night at a friend's Halloween party, I smoked a Devil's Weed nat robusto, Puros Indios Reserva Maxima '03, and part of a Cohiba of some variety. Not sure which it was; probably about 6x48, maybe? I was given it at the party, but the draw was just terrible and I finally gave up on it. Pretty sure it was legit since it came from the Canadian canteen on the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.