• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I enjoyed an LFD Colorado Oscuro. It was the small one, but what flavor! Incredible cigar.

Did you find that for such a small cigar, it doesn't smoke any faster than a much larger one? Also, the ash on every Secretos I've smoked has been virtually solid. Those little buggers are rolled tighter than... well... I dunno. But, they're rolled tight!

Interestingly enough, I had a Secretos tonight and I had to toss it because my face was turning purple trying to draw any smoke through it. I figured ISOM or not it wasn't worth the aggravation. I've had a handful prior to this one and its always 50/50 on the draw. They smell and taste great though so I continue to give them a shot.

After that I enjoyed a Carlos Torano Casa Torano maduro robusto. Quite loose on the draw but it smoked fantastically and had great flavor esp. in the final 3rd.

I made a thread in the CC section about just this. Those little Secretos would be stellar if it was not for the nearly impossible draw.

Last night I enjoyed a Fuente Queen B. It was fantastic. I smoked it while I read my new issue of Cigar Afficianado. That was one of the best issues I have ever read.

Did you find that for such a small cigar, it doesn't smoke any faster than a much larger one? Also, the ash on every Secretos I've smoked has been virtually solid. Those little buggers are rolled tighter than... well... I dunno. But, they're rolled tight!

Interestingly enough, I had a Secretos tonight and I had to toss it because my face was turning purple trying to draw any smoke through it. I figured ISOM or not it wasn't worth the aggravation. I've had a handful prior to this one and its always 50/50 on the draw. They smell and taste great though so I continue to give them a shot.

After that I enjoyed a Carlos Torano Casa Torano maduro robusto. Quite loose on the draw but it smoked fantastically and had great flavor esp. in the final 3rd.

I made a thread in the CC section about just this. Those little Secretos would be stellar if it was not for the nearly impossible draw.

I have found that if you up the humidity to around 72 - 75 it helps to open up the draw, but you should always dry box it for 24 hours before smoking. For some reason the Secretos are all to tight.

Last night I got to enjoy the first of my wolfman haul. It was an awesome smoke, and I cant wait until I get a chance to try some more with age on them!

Came home early and sat down to my first Ashton compliments of Backslide. It was a VSG Illusion which was quite tasty. It was a perfect end to the day and the smoke was smooth, sweet, earthy and mellow. It never really picked up in strength, which isn't a bad thing.

I fired up a 858 maduro and a CFCF 2009 LFMF. I'm thinking on a Cuban Belicoso to end the night.

A My Father Le Bijou Box Pressed Torpedo. Fantastic smoke. Nice pepper up front, and a lot of leather the whole way though.

JJ maduro on the drive into work this morning. I really didn't care for it much.

Had a my father le bijou box pressed over lunch with a good friend I hadn't seen in a while. The le bijou was great. My friend had a perdomo champagne noir and from the few puffs I had ,it wasn't too shabby, lighter creamy smoke.

Enjoying a San Lotano Oval by A.J. before work..... This is a really good cigar I recommend everyone to try out.

Padron panatela maduro yesterday. Smoke-free today, unfortunately.

I am halfway thru a PSD4, very nice!!
Hmm ... smoking a cigar that has the same dimensions as the mystery cigar you just sent me in the Blind Cigar Review PIF. :)

I'm finishing up a My Father LB Toro. Nice spice bomb.

I'm currently in the beginning of my first Tat black petite lancero... and what a gem so far!

I just finished it and what a smoke! I had to smoke it till it burnt my fingers. I am completely fulfilled by this smoke. Definitely going back to buy as many as they will let me have!

I took my mom to this seafood place we nicknamed as 995. I fired yp a 858 Maduro after the lunch. Then later in the afternoon I torched a Cuban Belicoso. I haven't decided what I plan to fire up while driving to the VA Hospital tomorrow for my CT Scan.

Had time for an ERDM from Investandprosper, a La Casita Criollo, and a Padron 64 nattie while walking the dogs. I wonder if anyone saw me skipping down the road enjoying that frickin' great smoke. :)

Had an Alec Bradley Black Market torp today. Left me quite unfulfilled. I was however in good company so the time was still enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.