• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opus X Robusto from 2008 gifted to me by a generous BoTL. I have smoked a bunch of Opus and can honestly say that something magical happens to these cigars once they hit that 3 year mark.

On my mini vacation: an H. Upmann No. 2 the first night and a Tat 7th reserva the 2nd night. Both were great smokes.

DPG Serie JJ Maduro Selectos this morning.
Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto this afternoon.
Tatuaje Black Petit Lancero this evening.

I had a delicious aged RASS from my buddy down in Colorado Springs. Thanks Jason, that thing was awesome!

Traveling in Seattle this week and finally had time to smoke a Dirty Rat by the hotels outdoor gas fire place. Nice way to end the trip.

Enjoyed a Tat havana vi nobles with 5 years on it courtesy of Greg (Kingantz) while doing some yardwork. Who said yard 'gars had to be dog rockets?? Never enjoyed killing weeds more than I did today. :D :thumbs:

Good week so far:

Illusione ultra DC
padron 3000 maduro
JohnnyO robusto
LP flying pig
LFD mysterio

Life is good!

J. Fuego Origen Corona this morning.
LP No. 9 Robusto Oscuro & Ortega Serie D No. 10 this evening.

Padron 3000M with 4 years of age.
Last time (a few years ago) I tried it, the draw was very loose. Today, I pick it from my desktop humidor which the humidity is on the low 60's, and I was expecting a very loose draw.
To my surprise, the draw was perfect! The burn was even; the cello was brown; the construction was impeccable; the flavor was complex.
The only complaint I have is that I did not buy a few boxes a few years ago :p

N. Miranda SS Rosado Lancero this mornning.
Man O' War Side Project Little Devil this afternoon.
Mi Barrio El Acere this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.