• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro, followed by a LP L40 ( thanks for this one Austen ) and finishing with a Padron 2000 Maduro with a Glenlivet 12yo.

Hemingway Classic Rosado - Thanks Pugman! Love these Rosados!
Cao La Traviata Maduro - Last of my Newbie Sampler from Drunkfish. Thanks Drunkfish!

What great brothers we have...

MF Le Bijou 1922 Toro. Yum yum yum. Great rich flavors and a nice full strength kick. Great way to spend time in the outdoors on this beautiful spring day.

This was the first God of Fire that I actually like, I liked it A LOT!

IMG_20120421_161616.jpg

Smoking a Tat Cojonu 2003 this morning. Tats have never been a go to smoke for me, but I am really enjoying this.

OR Opus X Super Belicoso - Delicious!!!!!
Padron Millienium - YUM, super smooth!
Cohiba Sublime EL 2004 - One of the richest, best tasting cigars I've had to date!!!

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 - What I believe they call the "Consul" size. Got this in my newbie sampler blind trade with Niko. Absolutely loved it, going to buy more asap maybe box of 20, worlds above most of what ive smoked recently.

Avo XO Intermezzo this morning.
Another Man O' War Side Project Little Devil this afternoon.

Tatiana Vanilla. Yeah I know, not a puro tonight but it went great with a cold glass of Sam Adams Cherry Wheat...

Pinar del Rio Small Batch Reserve Habano in the morning and the Maduro this evening. I love the fact that the weather around here is getting warmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.