• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original King B with a yellow cello that is smoking mighty fine right now! :) I remember I was underwhelmed when i smoked it'd brother!

Tatuaje Petit Cazadores Reserva with coffee this afternoon. Needed a break, back was starting to hurt from working since 3:30am :)

Man O' War Side Projet Little Devil
Gurkha Micro Batch Liga S-2 (surprisingly good for a Gurkha!)

Smoked a AB Tempus Maduro on the way to the office this morning. Was good, I find these inconsistent.

Smoked a AB Tempus Maduro on the way to the office this morning. Was good, I find these inconsistent.

Humm, I've never found them to be inconsistent, in fact I've experienced the opposite. I currently have 2 boxes of Tempus in my collection, Maduro and Natural.

Backslide,

I bought a box of these. Pretty strong and complex for a little cigar but the Party Shorts are better IMO. Perfect for my morning drive or a quickie. I'll be purchasing another box when these are done. PM me your addy and I send some over for you to try before you buy a box.

edit for spelling.

Humm, I've never found them to be inconsistent, in fact I've experienced the opposite. I currently have 2 boxes of Tempus in my collection, Maduro and Natural.

Same here, I've found the whole tempus line to be very consistent and fantastic smokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.