• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Reloba Seleccion Mexico
La Reloba Seleccion Habano
La Reloba Seleccion Sumatra

If I was to rank them they would be:

1: Sumatra
2: Mexico
3: Habano

That Sumatra wrapper is one on my "to try" list, even more so since it's affordable. I think I'll put it right behind my Xikar HC and Ortega lineup. Thanks for the tip, Dave!

Last night, a Ramon Allones Celestial Finos while watching a Korean drama with the wifey.

No problem...FWIW...I preferred the Sumatra over the other two by a fairly wide margin. The vitola I smoked for all three was the Robusto. I've smoked two more Sumatras since and have definitely reached the conclusion that they are the best of the three, at least for me.

Like you, I love how inexpensive these cigars are too.

gallery_13257_1492_242441.jpg

That Sumatra wrapper is one on my "to try" list, even more so since it's affordable. I think I'll put it right behind my Xikar HC and Ortega lineup. Thanks for the tip, Dave!

Last night, a Ramon Allones Celestial Finos while watching a Korean drama with the wifey.

No problem...FWIW...I preferred the Sumatra over the other two by a fairly wide margin. The vitola I smoked for all three was the Robusto. I've smoked two more Sumatras since and have definitely reached the conclusion that they are the best of the three, at least for me.

Like you, I love how inexpensive these cigars are too.
Not to say that CA's Top 25 list has any influence on what I smoke, but this entry did pique my curiosity. I forgot it was out there till you made mention of it.

Mi Barrio El Billetero and Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto last night.
Murcielago Toro this evening.

Ha, My wife is Korean and watches all of those dramas. Which one are you watching?

Tonight was a Tatuaje Series P. Toro

LP Undercrown Belicoso, my first and fantastic ( thanks Jeff ).

Edit for drunkin spelling.

Needed dessert last night so it was a Tabak Especial Cafe Con Leche with some Amaretto and Coke. Shouldn't have a sweet tooth now for a few months.

Quesada Tributo Alvarito this morning.
J. Fuego Origen Robusto this afternoon.
Illusione hl Maduro this evening.

Maker's Choice before bed, what a cheap treat before sleep.

A CAO Criollo with coffee
LG Diez for an afternoon break
And finished the evening off with a 2 year old Opus Perfeccion X

Yesterday an Anejo #55. So far today, a Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso.

Status
Not open for further replies.