• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a EP Carrillo Connecticut and a gurkha evil on the golf course. An illusione 888 on the deck with the wife.

My midnight delight

6b075a0c-7892-f4c7.jpg

Fiver of Feral Piggies here. Finally in stock locally.

ETA: wrong thread, meant to be in latest purchase.

[background=rgb(250, 227, 183)]Kicking it old old school again with another Dunhill Don Candido Entreacto with some Yatera Reserva espresso.[/background]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9798]

A French press of Jerry's beans, and a Tatuaje Petite Cazadore Reserva. There may be a better morning combo, but I haven't found it yet. These two go together like they were made for it.....

A French press of Jerry's beans, and a Tatuaje Petite Cazadore Reserva. There may be a better morning combo, but I haven't found it yet. These two go together like they were made for it.....

I dont know, Tom, I think that there probably isn't a better morning combo. That pairing is just freakin' fantastic.

62c4f69c-dc8a-8951.jpg

Liga and all it's wonderful smoke it produces. The most white ash I've seen recently.Man it's kicking my butt. Think I got an oscuro

Crowned Head Four Kicks Corona Gorda. I enjoyed it. Every time I thought it was getting too harsh for me, it mellowed out, and it had a very interesting, complex flavor set.

The new AF King T. It was very tightly rolled and the wrapper split on me a few times but the burn actually never became an issue. Overall a very good smoke that I can see benefiting from some more down time in the humi.

APR 2010 RASCC on the drive into work this morning. They are still my favorite by far.

Crowned Head Four Kicks Corona Gorda. I enjoyed it. Every time I thought it was getting too harsh for me, it mellowed out, and it had a very interesting, complex flavor set.

Man, I still wish I could try one :)

Rocky Patel ITC 10th Anniverasry robusto. Not a bad smoke. Not amazing, but not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.