• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked my first Feral Flying Pig this afternoon. All I can say is wow. I can't describe really what makes it so awesome, but I freaking loved it. I get the hype now, and I'm glad I've got another one in the humidor, along with some other Liga Privadas.

Smoked my first Feral Flying Pig this afternoon. All I can say is wow. I can't describe really what makes it so awesome, but I freaking loved it. I get the hype now, and I'm glad I've got another one in the humidor, along with some other Liga Privadas.

A man can never have enough Ligas.

A man can never have enough Ligas.
Amen brother. I will snatch up all of these that I can. And share with all of you of course!

Undercrown Robusto. My second one, and a much better experience than my first. Still a little overwhelming. I probably took two puffs too many...

Fresh off the brown truck and in my hand, all of a sudden it was on fire, to good to put out, what a good smoke, will be even better after five weeks instead of five hours. Fonseca Arana

631211f8-ad93-8e6c.jpg

Nub 460 Cameroon in celebration of the Kings Stanley Cup win!!! A very good night.

Had an illusione epernay Le Matin. Wow these things are awesome. Going to be getting a box very soon.

@ the Gingerman Herf, just extatic to have made it and to not be at work.

On the chopping block is a Fonseca (thanks Joe), an AVO (thanks Jason), a Padron Ambassador (thanks Domingo, i think)... and a few other NCs. Gotta get my cigar fix in while I can, my days are all filled with linnes and cake tastings these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.