• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was a great day having a cigar with my dad and a good friend of ours also. My dad and I smoked a Fuente Curly Head (his fav) and our friend enjoyed his pipe.

We even got to break in his new custom ashtray, hand created by Austin and Mike. Thanks for the great tray guys! My dad loved it!

Had a pretty good Father's Day. My wife and I are expecting alittle girl in August. (Our First)

Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCB
AF Anejo 46
Ashton VSG Tres Mystique
Padron 1926 No. 35 Maduro
Fuente Fuente Opus X No. 5

A big day of smoking for me. That's usually what I smoke in month.

Congrats on the good news !

Guess I'm killing a little monster tonight :)

Berger and Argenti Belicoso while sitting on the patio decompressing from the day.

A BOTL 2012, by Drew Estates.

The binder is Ecuadorian Connecticut shade and the wrapper is Connecticut Broadleaf. The wrapper is the same one used on the Feral Flying Pig.

Very nice... It's a tough call buying something before you try it, this was a winner.

62c4f69c-366a-f8f2.jpg

Enough said.

Another dud from Johnny-O, seriously this is getting old...
whats been happening?

I bought a bundle and then split a sampler bundle with a buddy many moons ago. (Years)

This is the 10th, not exaggerating, that was a dud. Mostly duds due to being plugged or internal issues. 6 or 7 of the cigars I've had to throw away were Short Shagfoots, 2 or 3 were robustos, and 1 was a ninja dart. That's not even accounting for the cigars I've smoked that were in a sick period, that were just nasty, but I'll call those inexperience user errors. I've also had the worst cigar of my life from Johnny-O and it was the XBMF, I had it for a couple of years, lit it up and it was so terrible I tossed it nearly immediately. It's beyond aggravating, because one of the best cigars I've ever had was a Johnny-O Baby Salomon.

But I'm seriously ready to throw away the remaining handful of Johnny-Os I have, and never smoke another. I've thrown away a 3rd of the Johnny-Os I've purchased, simply a waste of money.

Had a Tat Verocu Tubo that a generous brother from the Pass sent me on the PIF thread. I almost wished I wouldn't have smoked it....'cause now I want more! Damn fine smoke, thanks Gavin!

Had a Tat Verocu Tubo that a generous brother from the Pass sent me on the PIF thread. I almost wished I wouldn't have smoked it....'cause now I want more! Damn fine smoke, thanks Gavin!
Awesome! Glad it delivered, brother.

Had a Gurhka Evil last night that was a gift from a buddy. Not very impressed. Oh well, the weather was beautiful.

My Father's Day line-up:

5 Vegas Miami PC

illusione bombone

La Sirena Sea Sprite

And an hour-long phone call from my youngest daughter in Baton Rouge! :thumbs:

Today I smoked a Illusione ~68~ on the way to work,

Yesterday I enjoyed a Padron 1926
0eaa8546ba7911e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Avo 77 for my Fathers day smoke.
7f1f4d14b8c311e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

af29d8beb8bc11e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

Fired up the smoker for some babyback ribs and enjoyed a NC Montecristo white churchill. Also had time for a Padron delicias and a recent production Monte no. 2.

Yesterday evening, I enjoyed a Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grande.

Status
Not open for further replies.