• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Hoya de Monterrey from a box I am really starting to enjoy and a Chaveta from Tower.

I smoked an Illusione -888- Candela last night. Never smoked a Candela before, it was good. I don’t think I will go looking for them as a regular stick but it liked it.

Had a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic sitting in front of a camp fire up at the lake. It was good, but not one of my favorites.

I had a special Man O' War the Little Devil around breakfast time.

More cigars will be had today!

Wend on a smoking bingethis weekend. Smokes includedR.P. Presados; (Good); several JR Alternate to Montecristo #2 (Good enough to pay $47 for 20 or so); Drew Estate Undercrown (Very good - Review link here: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/72450-drew-estate-undercrown-and-oliva-serie-g/); Oliva Serie G (Damn good for the price - close to the Undercrown, maybe better if smoked blind - see details in previously mentioned link); Partagas Cuban number 2 (Very, very spicy good); a Cuban Cohiba (so-so; nice flavor; too tight draw as usual for Cohibas). Balancing flavor, cost, construction, I liked the Oliva G; then the Partagas and Undercrown)

Sky king do you dry box your Cohibas before smoking them ? (or at what % do you keep them)

i'm asking because all of my Cohiba's have a nice draw.

Sky king do you dry box your Cohibas before smoking them ? (or at what % do you keep them)

No, don't dry box them. My RH varies but is usually around 72%; plus or minus a couple of points.

Vegas...

1970s rg pc
Maduo opus power ranger
1986 slr prominente
Partagas 155 robusto extra
Vsg ER torpedo

Ok so then...
01 hu super corona
Ssm
Lost city lancero
04 cohiba ce
Boli gm

No, don't dry box them. My RH varies but is usually around 72%; plus or minus a couple of points.

Try lowering your RH to 62-65% and I bet you'll see a difference.

and with all that smoke talk guess I'll light up one of the last CoRo tonight ! (now to find a mule that goes to Cuba soon)

The one I had the other day was really good...... so I had to have another. Tat Boris

gallery_13416_1483_31572.jpg

i'm so buying a box on my next trip to the Island...(or when I find a mule)

Had a tasty little Bolivar PC after dinner tonight...I need to grab a box of these soon...but I need to get a cooler so I have more room...but then I'll need more boxes to fill the cooler...OH THE HUMANITY! :0

Had a Torano my neighbor gifted me on the golf course tonight. A Nub Maduro on the deck with the wife. Great night!

Opus X Pussycat with the morning coffee, Illusione ~1~ after breakfast, not a bad day so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.