• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day I've been able to double up in a long time. Perdomo Lot 23 on the golf course in the AM, and currently closing out the weekend with an Undercrown Viva! and Magic Hat Hex.

Hemmingway Masterpiece on Saturday. Thanks Joe it was great! :thumbs:

gallery_13257_1492_415753.jpg

Parti P1 while I threw some babybacks on the smoker, a San Lotano oval corona before dinner, and a Padron 45th maduro for the night!

Bonacquisti Toro. Conceived/blended by Paul Bonacquisti (the pipe maker/tobacco blender and proprietor of the B&M closest to my home), rolled at the Plasenscia factory in Esteli. I was ready to pan this one right off the bat, but at about a third in, it's not half bad. And after the full stick, a pleasant surprise. A nice, full but not too spicy, double ligero stick. Maybe a little pricy at $8 per, but tasty nonetheless.

Spent the weekend on the North shore:

Friday
AVO Heritage robo
Undercrown robo
JPL Conservas

Saturday
SLR Rigios
AF Rosado Sungrown R52

Sunday
Monte 2

Relaxing on the patio this morning with a nice cup of coffee and a DE Cafe Con Leche. So far, so good...

This last weekend my b&m received the new La Duena so I grabbed one and lit it up. The construction and burn were flawless and the smoke production was immense. This stick reminded of a thread from a few months back about one dimensional sticks because it never changed flavors for me but I really enjoyed the one it did provide. It was like a coffee/cappuccino with a nuisance I hadn't yet come across before.

In the end, not really box worthy in my mind but still a really nice, solid cigar.

Sitting in the back yard having a AB Black Market Robusto. Decent stick for what I paid, but wouldn't go out and get a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.